Do you love Christmas Paper Crafts? If you do, then you will love this Fun Printable Christmas Stocking Art and Craft! From Santa and Mrs. Clause and Rudolph to Elves these Holiday Crafts are sure to bring a smile to your child’s face.
Check out this fun Printable Christmas Stocking! Use our Christmas Stocking Template and get creative making your own Holiday Paper Crafts. Kids will love creating this Christmas Paper Craft and telling stories!
Materials for the Christmas Stocking Art and Craft
- Printable Christmas Stocking Template
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Printable Christmas Template
How to Make the Paper Christmas Stocking Art and Craft
So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Printable Christmas Stocking Craft Template
Then print the Christmas template.
2. Cut Out the Pieces You’ll Need.
Use scissors to cut out the sections for the Christmas Stocking Paper Craft.
3. Trace the Template.
Trace the Christmas template onto the required colored paper and cut it out.
4. Add the Top Layer.
Take the top red layer and glue to the top of part of the white Christmas stocking Art and Craft.
5. Attach the Green Top
Take the green top of the stocking and paste it on.
6. Paste on the Bottom Flap
Next add the small green flap to the bottom of the green layer.
7. Decorate the Stocking.
Take the white stars and place them around the red layer and glue them on.
Thats it! You just created our Christmas Stocking Art and Craft!
What is a Christmas Stocking?
What is a Christmas Stocking? A Christmas stocking is a decorative sock or bag that is hung up on Christmas Eve. It is filled with small gifts, candy, and other treats for children to find on Christmas morning.
Stockings are often hung by the fireplace or at the foot of the bed. They are a fun way to add a bit of holiday cheer to any home!
Check out these Christmas Paper Craft Ideas!
We hope you enjoyed our Christmas Crafts!
We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
Christmas Stocking Printable Instructions
- Download the Printable Christmas Stocking Template
- Print, and cut out the pieces.
- Trace the template onto the required colored paper and cut it out.
- Take the top red layer and glue to the top of part of the white stocking.
- Take the green top of the stocking and paste it on.
- Next add the small details to the stocking.
- Take the white stars and place them around the red layer and glue them on.
- Congratulations! You have completed the Printable Christmas Stocking Crafts!