Do you love Christmas Paper Crafts? If you do, then you will love this Fun Printable Christmas Tree Craft Preschool! From Santa and Mrs. Clause and Rudolph to Elves these Holiday Crafts are sure to bring a smile to your child’s face.
Check out this fun Printable Christmas Tree! Use our Christmas Tree Template and get creative making your own Holiday Paper Crafts. Kids will love creating this Christmas Paper Craft and telling stories!
Materials for the Christmas Tree Craft Preschool
- Printable Christmas Tree Template
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Printable Christmas Template
How to Make the Paper Christmas Tree Craft
This fun paper Holiday Craft is perfect for kids of all ages! All you need is construction paper, Printable Christmas Tree Template Cut Out, some markers, scissors, and glue.
So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Printable Christmas Tree Craft Template
Then print the Christmas template.
2. Cut Out the Pieces You’ll Need.
Use scissors to cut out the sections for the Christmas Tree Paper Craft.
3. Trace the Template
Trace the Christmas template onto the required colored paper and cut it out.
4. Add the Tree Trunk
Take the bottom of the tree trunk and attach it to the first layer of the tree.
5. Attach Two Layers
Glue the second and third layers to the tree.
6. Add the Last Layers
Now add the fourth and fifth layers on the Christmas tree.
7. Glue on the Ribbons.
Paste the three green ribbons on the tree like so.
8. Add the Ornaments.
Carefully add the cute ornaments under the ribbons. Lastly glue on the Xmas Star to the top of the Christmas Tree.
Thats it! You just created our Christmas Tree Craft Preschool!
What is a Christmas Tree?
What is a Christmas Tree? A Christmas Tree is a decorated evergreen tree, traditionally associated with the celebration of Christmas.
It is typically displayed in homes and public spaces during the holiday season. The Xmas Tree is often adorned with ornaments, lights, stars and other decorations.
The Christmas Tree can be used as a decoration or eaten as a sweet snack. It’s a great addition to any holiday celebration!
Check out these Christmas Paper Craft Ideas!
We hope you enjoyed our Christmas Crafts!
We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
Christmas Tree Printable Instructions
- Download the Printable Christmas Tree Template
- Print, and cut out the pieces.
- Trace the template onto the required colored paper and cut it out.
- Attach the first layer of the tree to the tree trunk.
- Glue the second and third layers to the tree.
- Now add the fourth and fifth layers on the Christmas tree.
- Paste the three green ribbons on the tree like so.
- Carefully add the cute ornaments under the ribbons.
- Lastly glue on the Xmas Star to the top of the Christmas Tree.
- That’s It! You just made the Printable Christmas Tree Craft Preschool!