Do you love Animal Crafts? If you do, then you will love this adorable Elephant Craft! From Zebras and Monkeys to Lions these Jungle crafts are sure to bring a smile to your child’s face.
What is an Elephant Craft?
An Elephant Craft is Animal-themed paper bag puppet made from a simple brown paper bag. Elephants are the largest land animals on Earth. They can weigh up to two tons and grow to be over 10 feet tall. Elephants are herbivores and eat a lot of plants. They live in Africa and Asia.
Elephant are popular because they are both cute and powerful. Elephants are one of the largest animals on earth, and they are also very intelligent. People love to make crafts with elephants because they can be used to represent strength and power.
Materials Needed for the Elephant Paper Craft
- Elephant Craft Template
- Brown Paper Bags
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Printable Elephant Template
How to Make an Elephant?
This fun paper bag Elephant Crafts is perfect for kids of all ages! All you need is a paper bag, Elephant Cut Out Template, some markers, scissors, and glue. So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Printable Elephant Template
Then print the Elephant template.
2. Cut Out the Pieces You’ll Need.
Use scissors to cut out the sections for the Elephant Paper Craft.
3. Glue the Elephants Trunk
Glue the elephants’ eyes in the middle of the head. Then glue the elephant trunk towards the bottom of the head piece, in between the eyes.
4. Add the Tusks
Place the two tusks just below the mouth on either side and glue in place.
5. Make the Elephants Ears
Make the elephant ears by gluing the pink inner ears to the Blueish Gray outer ears.
6. Glue the Ears
Take the completed ears and glue them to each side of the elephant head.
7. Glue on the Head
Glue the completed elephant head to the flap of the brown paper bag. Glue the elephant body piece to the bottom part of the bag.
8. Attach Elephant’s Belly
Glue the white belly to the middle of the body. Then glue the feet to the bottom of the hippo body
Thats it! You just created our Elephant Craft
How did your kid’s crafts Elephant turn out? What color did you use to make your Animal Family Crafts out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Elephant Crafts with us.
Look at These Cute Elephant Crafts for Preschoolers!
Our Cute Elephant Crafts activity is designed to be fun and educational. Helps children develop fine and gross motor skills. It is a simple way for kids to learn about the animal kingdom.
These adorable paper bag puppets will be a hit at your next zoo-themed birthday party! Your child will love to make a puppet show with this fun elephants for kids. If you want to add some extra excitement to the puppet show, try incorporating music or movement into the performance.
We hope you enjoyed our Elephant Crafts!
We hope you enjoyed our paper bag Elephant puppet for kids! If you liked this article about Elephant Crafts for Preschoolers, please leave us a comment and let us know. We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
Check out these Animal Paper Bag Puppets Ideas!
Create your own Safari Paper Bag Puppets and put on a show for the whole family.
You can make your own Paper Bag Puppets of Gorillas, Hippos, Giraffes, Elephants and more.
Click here to see all our Animal Paper Bag Puppets.
In this article, we’ll show you how easy it is for children to create a Lion paper bag puppet. This is a great project for all age groups, and it’s perfect to use for art teachers too! Let’s get going!
This fun and easy Zebra Puppet Craft can be done with very little equipment and in under 15 minutes. Your kids will love making this adorable Zebra Craft!
Looking to have fun with the kids during a craft? Try creating a Gorilla puppet out of a paper bag! This activity is simple and fun to set up and will only take a few minutes.
If you love Disney, Click the Links Below!
More Arts and Crafts
Puppet with Paper Instructions
- Download the Elephant Template
- Print, and cut out the pieces.
- Trace the template onto the required colored paper or print it on colored paper and cut it out.
- Glue the elephants’ eyes in the middle of the head.
- Glue the elephant mouth towards the bottom of the head piece, in between the eyes.
- Place the two tusks just below the mouth on either side and glue in place.
- Make the elephant ears by gluing the pink inner ears to the Blueish Gray outer ears.
- Take the completed ears and glue them to each side of the elephant head.
- Glue the completed elephant head to the flap of the brown paper bag.
- Glue the elephant body piece to the bottom part of the bag.
- Glue the white belly to the middle of the body.
- Glue the elephant feet to the bottom of the elephant body
- Glue the elephant toes to the bottom of the elephant feet
- Congratulations! You have completed the Elephant Crafts!