Fall brings beautiful colors. Kids love crafts and Colorful activities so our today’s topic is fall crafts for kids. Kids could learn so many things with these crafts and would boost their creativity. Fall crafts would engage your kid to explore new things and give lots of knowledge of fall. Toddler and preschoolers are going to love these fall crafts. They will be able to make new things with their little hands.
Fall Crafts for Kids
Everyone loves colors and fall brings beautiful colors for us. Colors are the beauty of nature. Kids are true lovers of colors. Colors attract kids toward them. Here is the list of arts and crafts you can make with your little one.
Watercolors Fall Tree
For this beautiful art, you need
- Blank paper
With brown colors make the bark of a tree and use red, orange and yellow for leaves. For an artistic touch, you can use a toothbrush for sprinkling colors on paper.
Bark and Swatch Tree
For this creative work you need
- Small pieces of barks
- color paper
Cut colorful paper into leaves shape and with the help of glue paste barks and leaves on the paper to give it a look of the tree. Here you go!
A Paper Plate Apple Craft
For this craft you need
- Paper plate
- Red paint
- Brown and green cardstock paper
- First of all, cut the top and bottom part of the plate to give it an apple look.
- Paint the plate and let it dry.
- Cut the brown cardstock in a stem shape and the green one in a leaf shape.
- Now paste the stem and leaves with an apple.
Button Indian corn Craft
This craft will bring bright colors and knowledge of vegetables and color names.
- Green and yellow color paper
- Colorful buttons
- Cut the yellow paper in a corn shape and green one in the leaves shape.
- Paste the leaves on the sides of the corn.
- Now paste the buttons on it.
- Corn is ready to spread colors.
Fall Crafts for Kids Fall Card
Let’s convey our love to our parents with the help of a fall card. Let’s get started.
- Color paper or any blank page
- Yellow leaf
- Cut the paper in your desired shape.
- Paint it (if you are using a blank page) or you can skip this point as well. It will remain beautiful with delightful leaves.
- Paste the leaf on the paper.
- On the leaf, you can write anything for your parents.
Mason Jar Leaf Lanterns
This beautiful jar is easy to make but hard to get over with it.
- Sponge Brush
- Matte Finish Mod Podge or any other glue
- Before starting, wash your jar nicely and let it dry.
- At the second step apply Mod Podge or any other glue. When it starts sticking, paste leaves over it.
- Now again apply Mod Podge or glue on leaves. Let it dry overnight. The next morning it would be completely dry. Mod Podge will have vanished.
- You can place a battery operated tea light.
Fall Crafts for Kids Bookmarks
It would be a great gift from kids to adult bookworms or for their friends.
- Ice cream sticks ( as many bookmarks you want)
- First of all, paint the sticks and let them dry.
- Now paste the leaves on the top of the sticks.
The Scenery of Fall Season
Let’s make this Fall Crafts for Kids a cherishing memory by making scenery.
- Ice cream sticks
- White paper
- Flower ( optional )
- First of all, paint the ice cream sticks.
- With the help of glue attach the sticks to make a frame.
- With paint and brushes make beautiful scenery.
- Paste the scenery backside of the frame.
- Paste the flower on the top corner of the frame.
Autumn Crafts for Toddlers
A toddler is hungry for knowledge. He wants to explore everything. When you give material to his little hands, a masterpiece would be in front of you. Let’s see how a toddler can create amazing crafts.
Fall Crafts for Kids and Toddlers
Autumn Tree Painting
Autumn tree painting is a wonderful idea for autumn crafts.
- Canvas paper or cardstock
- Acrylic paints
- Paint palette and water dish
- Q- tips
- Elastic bands
- Let them draw branches in their style. You can show them the tree before starting.
- Tell them to make the sky blue color.
- When the blue color is dry, start coloring branches with black.
- When the black color is dry, prepare your q- tips.
- First of all dip your q- tips in red color for high coverage.
- Now it’s time for orange, dip q- tips in orange color and cover some area. Don’t cover up the red color completely.
- Lastly, use yellow in the leaves to boost your beauty.
Paper Plate Sunflower
It’s an eye-catching craft and kids will enjoy it a lot.
- Paper Plate
- Yellow and brown paint
- First of all, paint the yellow color on the plate and let it dry.
- In the second step use brown paint in the center of the sunflower and wait until it gets dry.
- Now paste the beads on the brown area.
- At last cut the notches all around for making petals.
Fall Projects for Kids
In fall we see colors around us, we cannot control ourselves from loving these colors. We can make as many memories as we want to make with our little ones. In this time we make kids creatively learn new things.
Who does not like to wear the crown? Kids love to wear crowns. They are going to love this fall project. This project will enhance the fine motor skills of kids.
- 8.5 by 11 craft paper cut into strips.
- Colorful leaves
- Glitter glue
- Take two craft paper strips, staple them together and one long strip.
- Cut out leaves and paste them on a long strip.
- Add glitter on leaves and let them dry.
- Staple the ends of the long strip (you can use elastic as well).
- Wear this crown and enjoy.
We have to give kids information about our environment and for this purpose, Bug House is an excellent project.
- Empty tissue box
- Sticks and dried leaves
- First of all, take an empty tissue box and fill it with small sticks and dried leaves.
- Leave this house in the garden.
- Let bugs enjoy themselves in their new house.
Leaves collecting Project
In this fall Project, we teach kids to collect leaves and utilize them in a great way. With this project, we teach cleaning and responsibility.
- Glitter glue ( optional)
- Collect the leaves from streets, houses or wherever you find them.
- Remove the dust from them.
- Pen down your feelings for your parents, teacher, friends etc.
- Apply glitter glue on it.
Fall Crafts for Kids Project of Leaf
Fall is all about colorful leaves. They become the symbol of fall. This project helps kids to recognize this beautiful season.
- White paper
- Paints or color pencils
- First of all, cut the paper in leaf form.
- Fill the orange and yellow colors in the leaf.
- In the end, you can give a touch of red.
Pop Sticks Apple
Another amazing project for kids which will make them excited.
- Ice cream sticks
- Mini ice cream sticks
- Wood glue
- Foam sheets(red, yellow, green and brown)
- Place four sticks evenly in a vertical line.
- Now glue your mini stick diagonally. It will hold all sticks together.
- With form sheet, cut a circle and make sections
- Now paste one side of the foam sheet at the top and the other on one at bottom of the stick.
- Paint black seeds on the sticks.
- Cut a green leaf and stem, paste them with an apple.
With this fall project, you can decorate your house with kids and they will get information about the fall season. That is called learning by doing.
- Dried Leaves
- Dip the brush (sponge) in water, remove extra water and then dip in paint.
- Let kids spread beautiful colors on leaves.
- Let them dry overnight and then hang with thread.
These Fall Crafts for Kids are super easy and amazing. These fall crafts will make your autumn memorable. These projects will help kids to enhance their fine motor skills and knowledge. They learn the names of colors, seasons and shapes.
They try to explore, ask questions and try to learn new skills. The best thing you can do for a toddler is let him explore.