Your boys and girls will equally love this craft! I cannot remember the last time my kids were this excited about colors and crafts. If your kids are stuck at home and bored of the usual routine, this flower crown craft will do the trick! They will absolutely love it.
You can also make them in the classroom and have kids wear the crown for a day. They will feel like kings and queens of their own mini kingdom.
So, let us start our flower crown tutorial:
Supplies you need:
- Paper of different colors
- Cut two thin strips from green paper to make the headband for the crown.
- Tape them together.
- To make flowers cut petals shapes from different papers, cut as many as you like on your crown.
- You can also cut a complete shape of a flower with 4 to 5 petals.
- Cut yellow round centres for flowers.
- Cut green leaves for flowers as well.
- You can cut different shapes for your flower crown.
- Glue the centers circles on the flower.
- Attach leaves to the sides of the flowers by gluing the leaves to the flowers.
- Now assemble all your flowers.
- Glue the flowers on the headband.
- You can layer them, or you can just glue the flowers side by side.
Wrap the flower crown on your child’s head and tape it at the back.
And you are done!
We absolutely loved how the flower crown turned out to be. Your kids will never want to take it off. If you like this article and would like to know more, please comment below.