Looking for a fun and easy Fox Paper Plate Craft to make with your kids? This Fox Craft is perfect! Children will love using their imagination to create a colorful and silly Fox Paper Plate Craft.
Use our Free Fox Template below and get creative making your own Fox craft design. Let’s get started!
Materials Needed for the Paper Plate Fox Craft
- Free Fox template
- Paper Plates
- Paint Brush
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Free Clown Fox Template
4. Elmer’s Glue Sticks for Puppets
5. Westcott Blunt Scissors for Kids for Puppets
How to Make a Fox Paper Plate Craft?
Making a Fox paper plate craft is a fun way to show your students or children how creative you are. Have your kids follow the steps below to make their very own paper plate Foxes!
So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Fox Craft Template
Then print the craft Fox Template and cut out the pieces.
2. Glue the Paper Plate
Stick the orange paper on the paper plate in such a manner that the plate itself vanishes from sight. On it, stick another smaller orange paper on top.
(Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
3. Glue the Fox Face
Using a black pen, draw lines emerging from the side of the smaller pasted orange circle connected to the border of the plate. Then stick the face with a smile on the bottom of the plate.
4. Attach the Nose
Fix the nose on spot just above the smile.
5. Add the Eyes
Attach the eyes to their position.
6. Glue on the Ears
Glue the inner ear to the outer ear to complete the ear. Then fix the ears properly in place on the top of the head.
7. Draw the Fox Eyebrows
Draw the eyebrows using a black pen at the top of the eyes.
Thats it! You just created The Paper Plate Fox Craft
How did your Fox Craft turn out? What color did you use to make your Fox out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Fox with us.
We hope you enjoyed our Paper Plate Fox Craft!
We hope you enjoyed our Fox Paper Plate Craft for kids! If you liked this article, please leave us a comment and let us know. We’d love to hear from you.
In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
What is a Paper Plate Fox Craft?
What is a Paper Plate Fox Craft? Fox Paper Plate Crafts are a simple Fox activity for preschoolers and can be enjoyed by kids of all ages.
All you need is a paper plate, some construction paper, and a few simple supplies to make your own paper plate crafts. Fox crafts for kids are a great way to get them excited about summer.
This paper plate Fox craft is simple and fun, and the results are adorable! Kids will love making these little Foxs out of paper plate.
Check out these Paper Plate Crafts Ideas!
Animal Paper Plate Crafts
Create your own Animal Paper Plates and put on a show for the whole family.
You can make your own Paper Plate Crafts of Owls, Apples, Foxes, Whales and more.
Click here to see our Animal Crafts
Do you have a craft that you like to do with your kids, but don’t think they’re old enough for it? Try this paper plate apple craft! It’s perfect for pre-schoolers and kindergarteners!
This paper plate butterfly craft is perfect for school-aged kids. With just a few materials, they can create their very own colorful butterfly. This Craft is easy to do and kids will love seeing their work come to life on the wall!
Baby Chick Craft
Are you looking for a craft that your school-age kids will love? Try this Paper Plate Baby Chick Craft! It is simple to set up and can be done in no time at all. Plus, it is a great way to get your kids excited about learning!
Check Out Our Handprint Crafts for Kids!
More Arts and Crafts
Fox Paper Plate Instructions
- Download the Fox Paper Printable Template.
- Print the Fox template.
- Cut it out and trace it onto the required colored paper.
- (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
- Stick the orange paper on the paper plate in such a manner that the plate itself vanishes from sight.
- On it, stick another smaller orange paper on top.
- Using a black pen, draw lines emerging from the side of the smaller pasted orange circle connected to the border of the plate.
- Then stick the face with a smile on the bottom of the plate.
- Fix the nose on spot just above the smile.
- Attach the eyes to their position.
- Fix the ears properly in place on the top of the head.
- Draw the eyebrows using a black pen at the top of the eyes.
- Congratulations! You have completed the Fox Paper Plate Craft!