Create a spooky Frankenstein craft with your kids this Halloween! Try using this fun Frankenstein Craft Paper Plate Template and make your own adorable paper plate monster.
Perfect for family fun or school projects – get started now!
Materials for the Paper Plate Frankenstein
- Paper Plate Frankenstein Template
- Paper Plates
- Paint Brush
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
Printable Monster Template
Elmer’s Glue Sticks
Westcott Blunt Scissors
How to Make a Frankenstein Craft Paper Plate?
Making a Frankenstein paper plate craft is a fun way to show your students or children how creative you are.
Have your kids follow the steps below to make their very own paper plate Frankenstein!
So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Frankenstein Paper Plate Craft Template.
Then print the craft Frankenstein Template. Next cut out the pieces and trace it onto the required colored paper.
2. Glue the Paper Plate.
Grab the white paper and glue it on the paper plate. (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
3. Add Head.
Use some glue to attach the head to the paper plate.
4. Attach Eyes.
Create the layers of eyes and add the eyebrows. Next add two layers for the shirt.
5. Add the Nose.
Use a marker to draw the nostrils for the Frankenstein.
6. Glue the Mouth.
Create the mouth by adding the red bottom layer. Then glue on the pink tongue.
7. Paste on the Jacket.
Add the brown neck piece. Then glue two green pieces on the jacket.
8. Add Hair.
Paste on the two green ears. Lastly, attach the brown hair.
Thats it! You just created a Paper Plate Frankenstein Craft!
How did your Frankenstein Craft turn out? What color did you use to make your Frankenstein out of paper?
Don’t forget to share your Paper Plate Frankenstein Template with us.
We hope you liked our Frankenstein Craft Paper Plate.
We hope you enjoyed our Frankenstein Craft Paper Plate for kids! If you liked this article How to make a paper plate Frankenstein?
Please leave us a comment and let us know.
Why do we love Frankenstein?
Frankenstein is a classic horror story that has endured for centuries. It’s a timeless tale of the dangers of scientific progress and its potential consequences.
We love Frankenstein because it speaks to our fear of the unknown, our fascination with science, and our need for caution when it comes to technology.
Frankenstein Paper Plate Instructions
- Download the Frankenstein Printable Template.
- Print the Paper Plate Frankenstein Template.
- Cut it out and trace it onto the required colored paper.
- Grab the white paper and glue it on the paper plate.
- (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
- Use some glue to attach the head to the paper plate.
- Create the layers of eyes and add the eyebrows.
- Next add two layers for the shirt.
- Use a marker to draw the nostrils for the Frankenstein.
- Create the mouth by adding the red bottom layer.
- Then glue on the pink tongue.
- Add the brown neck piece.
- Then glue two green pieces on the jacket.
- Paste on the two green ears.
- Lastly, attach the brown hair.
- Thats it! You just created our Frankenstein Craft Paper Plate!
Fun Paper Plate Halloween Crafts for Toddlers Below!
Create your own Halloween Activity and put on a show for the whole family. You can make your own paper crafts of Mummies, Vampires, Werewolves, Frankenstein and more.
Click below to see all our Christmas Crafts
Do you have a craft that you like to do with your kids, but don’t think they’re old enough for it? Try this paper plate apple craft! It’s perfect for pre-schoolers and kindergarteners!
This paper plate butterfly craft is perfect for school-aged kids. With just a few materials, they can create their very own colorful butterfly. This Craft is easy to do and kids will love seeing their work come to life on the wall!
Baby Chick Craft
Are you looking for a craft that your school-age kids will love? Try this Paper Plate Baby Chick Craft! It is simple to set up and can be done in no time at all. Plus, it is a great way to get your kids excited about learning!