Do you love Christmas Paper Crafts? If you do, then you will love this Fun Printable Gingerbread Man Craft! From Santa and Mrs. Clause and Rudolph to Elves these Holiday Crafts are sure to bring a smile to your child’s face.
Check out this fun Printable Gingerbread Man! Use our Gingerbread Man Template and get creative making your own Holiday Paper Crafts. Kids will love creating this Christmas Paper Craft and telling stories!
Materials Needed for the Gingerbread Man Craft
- Printable Gingerbread Man Template
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Printable Christmas Template
How to Make the Paper Gingerbread Man Craft
So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Printable Gingerbread Man Craft Template
Then print the Christmas template.
2. Cut Out the Pieces You’ll Need.
Use scissors to cut out the sections for the Gingerbread Man Paper Craft.
3. Trace the Template
Trace the Christmas template onto the required colored paper and cut it out.
4. Add the Buttons
Take the Gingerbread Man body and glue on the white buttons.
5. Attach the Head
Glue the Gingerbread Man head to the body.
6. Add the Eyes
Take the black eyes and glue them to the face.
7. Make the Hat.
Glue the red hat to the top of the head. Next add the white part to the bottom of the hat. Then glue on the white ball.
8. Decorate the Gingerbread Man.
Draw a smile on the face. Lastly, add white squiggly lines on the Gingerbread Man.
Thats it! You just created our Gingerbread Man Craft!
What is a Gingerbread Man?
The Gingerbread Man is a classic holiday treat that is made out of gingerbread dough and decorated with icing. It has been around since the 19th century and is popular in many countries around the world.
The Gingerbread Man can be used as a decoration or eaten as a sweet snack. It’s a great addition to any holiday celebration!
Check out these Christmas Paper Craft Ideas!
We hope you enjoyed our Christmas Crafts!
We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
Gingerbread Man Printable Instructions
- Download the Printable Gingerbread Man Template
- Print, and cut out the pieces.
- Trace the template onto the required colored paper and cut it out.
- Take the Gingerbread Man body and glue on the white buttons.
- Glue the Gingerbread Man head to the body.
- Take the black eyes and glue them to the face.
- Glue the red hat to the top of the head.
- Next add the white part to the bottom of the hat.
- Then glue on the white ball.
- Draw a smile on the face.
- Lastly, add white squiggly lines on the Gingerbread Man.
- Congratulations! You have completed the Printable Gingerbread Man Crafts!