Do you love Animal Crafts? If you do, then you will love this adorable Gorilla Craft! From Zebras and Monkeys to Lions these Jungle crafts are sure to bring a smile to your child’s face.
Check out this fun Gorilla Puppet Craft! Use our Gorilla Craft Template and get creative making your own Animal Crafts. Kids will love creating a Gorilla Paper Bag Puppet and telling stories!
What is a Gorilla Craft?
A Gorilla Craft is Animal-themed paper bag puppet made from a simple brown paper bag. They can be used as puppets for a puppet show. Gorilla Paper Bag Puppets are relatively easy to make, and they are a lot of fun for both children and adults. Also, a great way to teach children about animals, their anatomy, and their behavior.
Gorillas are the largest of the living primates. They are divided into two species: the eastern gorillas and the western gorillas.
- The eastern gorillas are made up of two subspecies: the mountain gorillas and the lowland gorillas.
- The western gorillas are made up of two subspecies: the western lowland gorillas and the Cross River gorillas.
Materials Needed for the Gorilla Paper Craft
- Gorilla Craft Template
- Brown Paper Bags
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Printable Gorilla Template
How to Make a Gorilla?
This fun paper bag Gorilla Craft is perfect for kids of all ages! All you need is a paper bag, Gorilla Cut Out Template, some markers, scissors, and glue. So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Printable Gorilla Template
Then print the Gorilla template.
2. Cut Out the Pieces You’ll Need.
Use scissors to cut out the sections for the Gorilla Paper Craft.
3. Attach the Gorilla Eyes
Glue the Gorillas two mouth pieces together.
4. Add the Gorilla Eyes
Glue the Gorillas eyes towards the top of the mouthpiece above the nose.
5. Make the Face
Glue the Gorillas mouthpiece towards the bottom of the head.
6. Glue the Ears
Make the Gorilla ears by gluing the inner ears to the brown outer ears. Then take the completed ears and glue them to each side of the Gorilla head. On either side of the eyes
7. Attach the Head
Glue the completed Gorilla head to the flap of the brown paper bag.
8. Paste the Gorilla’s Body
Glue the Gorillas body piece to the bottom part of the bag.
9. Add the Belly
Finish up the Gorilla by gluing the brown belly to the middle of the body.
Thats it! You just created our Gorilla Craft
How did your kid’s crafts Gorilla turn out? What color did you use to make your Animal Family Crafts out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Gorilla Craft with us.
Look at These Adorable Gorilla Art and Craft!
Our Gorilla Art and Craft activities are designed to be fun and educational. Helps children develop fine and gross motor skills. It is a simple way for kids to learn about the animal kingdom.
These adorable paper bag puppets will be a hit at your next zoo-themed birthday party! Your child will love to make a puppet show with this gorilla art projects. If you want to add some extra excitement to the puppet show, try incorporating music or movement into the performance.
We hope you enjoyed our Gorilla Crafts!
We hope you enjoyed our paper bag Gorilla puppet for kids! If you liked this article about Gorilla Puppet for Preschoolers, please leave us a comment and let us know. We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
Check out these Animal Paper Bag Puppets Ideas!
Create your own Safari Paper Bag Puppets and put on a show for the whole family.
You can make your own Paper Bag Puppets of Gorillas, Hippos, Giraffes, Elephants and more.
Click here to see all our Animal Paper Bag Puppets.
In this article, we’ll show you how easy it is for children to create a Lion paper bag puppet. This is a great project for all age groups, and it’s perfect to use for art teachers too! Let’s get going!
This fun and easy Zebra Puppet Craft can be done with very little equipment and in under 15 minutes. Your kids will love making this adorable Zebra Craft!
Looking to have fun with the kids during a craft? Try creating a Hippo puppet out of a paper bag! This activity is simple and fun to set up and will only take a few minutes.
If you love Disney, Click the Links Below!
More Arts and Crafts
Puppet with Paper Instructions
- Download the Gorilla Template
- Print, and cut out the pieces.
- Trace the template onto the required colored paper and cut it out.
- Glue the Gorillas two mouth pieces together.
- Glue the Gorillas eyes towards the top of the mouthpiece above the nose.
- Glue the Gorillas mouthpiece towards the bottom of the head piece.
- Make the Gorilla ears by gluing the inner ears to the brown outer ears.
- Take the completed ears and glue them to each side of the Gorilla head. On either side of the eyes
- Glue the completed Gorilla head to the flap of the brown paper bag.
- Glue the Gorillas body piece to the bottom part of the bag.
- Finish up the Gorilla by gluing the brown belly to the middle of the body.
- Congratulations! You have completed the Gorilla Craft!