Looking for a fun and easy Horse Paper Plate Craft to make with your kids? This Horse Craft is perfect!
Children will love using their imagination to create a colorful and silly Horse Paper Plate Craft.
Use our Free Horse Template below and get creative making your own Horse craft design. Let’s get started!
Materials Needed for the Paper Plate Horse Craft
- Free Horse template
- Paper Plates
- Paint Brush
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
Free Horse Template
Elmer’s Glue Sticks
Westcott Blunt Scissors
How to Make a Horse Paper Plate Craft?
Making a Horse paper plate craft is a fun way to show your students or children how creative you are.
Have your kids follow the steps below to make their very own paper plate Horses!
So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Horse Craft Template
Then print the craft Horse Template and cut out the pieces.
2. Glue the Paper Plate
Cover the plate with a grey circle. Add another layer but smaller in size. Draw lines beginning from the inner smaller paper and extending to the border of the outer plate. Lastly draw the eye lashes on.
(Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
3. Glue on Horsehair
Attach the orange hair of the horse to the top of the plate.
4. Add the Eyes
Add both eyes to the face. Then glue on the mouth of the horse.
5. Add the Ears
Take hold of the ears and fix them on the top of the head tucked beneath the inner circle.
Thats it! You just created The Paper Plate Horse Craft
How did your Horse Craft turn out? What color did you use to make your Horse out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Horse with us.
We hope you enjoyed our Paper Plate Horse Craft!
We hope you enjoyed our Horse Paper Plate Craft for kids! If you liked this article, please leave us a comment and let us know. We’d love to hear from you.
In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
What is a Paper Plate Horse Craft?
What is a Paper Plate Horse Craft? Horse Paper Plate Crafts are a simple Horse activity for preschoolers and can be enjoyed by kids of all ages.
All you need is a paper plate, some construction paper, and a few simple supplies to make your own paper plate crafts.
Horse crafts for kids are a great way to get them excited about summer.
Check out these Paper Plate Crafts Ideas!
Do you have a craft that you like to do with your kids, but don’t think they’re old enough for it? Try this paper plate apple craft! It’s perfect for pre-schoolers and kindergarteners!
This paper plate butterfly craft is perfect for school-aged kids. With just a few materials, they can create their very own colorful butterfly. This Craft is easy to do and kids will love seeing their work come to life on the wall!
Check Out Our Handprint Crafts for Kids!
More Arts and Crafts
Horse Paper Plate Instructions
- Download the Horse Paper Printable Template.
- Print the Horse template.
- Cut it out and trace it onto the required colored paper.
- (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
- Cover the plate with a grey circle.
- Add another layer but smaller in size.
- Draw lines beginning from the inner smaller paper and extending to the border of the outer plate.
- Attach the orange hair of the horse to the top of the plate.
- Take hold of the ears and fix them on the top of the head tucked beneath the inner circle.
- Now fix the eyes in their position as well draw a single lash emerging from the top of both the eyes.
- Lastly fasten the mouth part at the bottom with two holes next to each other representing the nose.
- Congratulations! You have completed the Horse Paper Plate Craft!