Do you like to draw? Do you like brownies? Well, today I’m going to show you how to draw a brownie! This is a really fun and easy project that anyone can do. All you need is some paper and a pencil (or a pen). So get your creative juices flowing and let’s start drawing!
What is a brownie?
Brownies are a type of cake that is typically made with chocolate. They are often baked in a square or rectangular pan and then cut into squares. Brownies can be either fudgy or cakey, and they may or may not contain nuts. While the exact origins of brownies are unknown, they are believed to have originated in the United States in the late 19th century. Brownies quickly became a popular treat, and they continue to be enjoyed by people of all ages today.
Why do you like brownies?
Many desserts are available, but one is hard to resist for almost everyone. They are brownies with their rich chocolate flavor.
Simply So Addictive!
- Super tasty, that’s what they are. It is rich and chocolatey, has an ooey-gooey/soft texture, and doesn’t seem dry to munch. It is also sweet! Your mouth will water with every bite.
A Versatile Dessert
- There is never a dull moment when brownies are involved; whether it’s for an office event, an Eid hamper, to stock at home, or for a special celebration, brownies are always the perfect choice.
A Burst of Chocolatey Goodness
- The majority of people love chocolate. It makes people happy since our brains produce endorphins when we eat them. In addition to creating feelings of happiness (serotonin), chocolate also contains small amounts of amino acids. Chocolate comes as no surprise because it produces such feelings of joy.
How to Draw a Brownie Steps by Steps
Do you want to learn how to draw a brownie? It’s really easy, and it’s a lot of fun! Just follow these simple steps, and you’ll be able to create your very own brownie masterpiece. Ready? Let’s get started!
What will you need throughout?
You can use any supplies you have in your home or classroom, but here is a list of what we used.
- A sharpie (or another drawing tool)
- A piece of paper (we use marker paper)
- Bianyo markers for coloring (we use these)
- Usually, we use colored pencils (there were also Prismacolor colored pencils used occasionally).
Sketch a diagonal curved line. Increase its length at the hump. Before the first line’s tip, draw another diagonal.
Hold your pencil again and place the tip on the second line you made in step one. You want to make the brownie rectangle-shaped, so you start by drawing a vertical line along the right side. Start by making a diagonal line from the tip of the vertical line towards the bottom to make a base.
Draw a diagonal line between the upper and lower lines by pointing out the tip of your pencil at the upper corner of your vertical line. Your brownie will now have a border.
This step will link the upper line to the middle line to create a rectangular shape. Within this shape, you should also draw 2-3 wavy lines.
Then, make a vertical line pointing downward from the tip of the first line. It should connect to the bottom line, forming the brownie base.
The space between the middle and lower lines is empty. Have you noticed it? Put a vertical line between them.
The brownie needs to be enhanced with some details to make it look more realistic. Draw circles and waves at the lower part of the brownie.
Step 7 should be repeated on the left side of the brownie. Ensure that there is no space in the box, giving the brownies a fudgy look.
Please take a look at the brownie picture and compare it with yours. Make sure your drawing is highlighted and outlined.
When you are all done, the finished drawing will look. Add some color and add some ingredients if you wish.
Congratulations! You have successfully learned How to Draw a Brownie. We hope this was a fun-filled experience for you all.
If you like this article about How to Draw a Brownie and would like to know more, please comment below.