Do you love Superhero Crafts? If you do, then you will love this Iron Man Crafts! From Wolverine and Hulk to Cyclops these Marvel Comics Super Hero Crafts are sure to bring a smile to your child’s face.
Check out this fun Iron Man Crafts! Use our Iron Man Craft Template and get creative making your own Superhero Paper Crafts. Kids will love creating an Iron Man puppet and telling stories!
Materials Needed for the Iron Man Paper Crafts
- Iron Man Craft Template
- Brown Paper Bags
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Printable Iron Man Template
4. Elmer’s Glue Sticks for Puppets
5. Westcott Blunt Scissors
How to Make an Iron Man Craft?
This fun paper bag Iron Man Crafts is perfect for kids of all ages! All you need is a paper bag, Iron Man Cut Out Template, some markers, scissors, and glue. So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Printable Iron Man Template
Then print the Iron Man template.
2. Cut Out the Pieces You’ll Need.
Use scissors to cut out the sections for the Iron Man Paper Craft.
3. Attach Iron Man Body
Glue the body of the Iron Man to the paper bag.
4. Add the Iron Man Face
Paste the face of the Iron Man to the top part of the Head. Next add a red strip of paper to the middle of the face.
5. Create Iron Man’s Mouth
Glue the yellow pieces to the bottom of Iron Man’s face to create his mouth.
6. Glue the Eyes
Paste the eyes on the face of Ironman.
7. Add the Ears
Flip Ironman over and glue the ears on the back part of the face.
8. Decorate the Face
Use a marker to decorate the red strip in the middle of the face.
Thats it! You just created our Iron Man Crafts
How did your kid’s craft Iron Man turn out? What color did you use to make your Superhero Craft out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Iron Man Craft with us.
What are Iron Man Crafts for Kids?
What is an Iron Man Paper Bag Puppet? A Paper Bag Puppet Iron Man is a superhero themed paper puppet made from a brown paper bag.
Who is Iron Man from Marvel Comics?
Iron Man is a superhero from Marvel Comics. He is a billionaire industrialist and genius inventor who uses his suit of armor to fight crime.
Check out these Superhero Paper Bag Puppets Ideas!
We hope you enjoyed our Marvel Iron Man Craft!
We hope you enjoyed our paper bag Iron Man puppet for kids! If you liked this article about Puppet Iron Man for Preschoolers, please leave us a comment and let us know. We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
Iron Man Puppet Instructions
- Download the Iron Man Template
- Print, and cut out the pieces.
- Trace the template onto the required colored paper and cut it out.
- Attach Iron Man Body
- Paste the face of the Iron Man to the top part of the Head.
- Next add a red strip of paper to the middle of the face.
- Glue the yellow pieces to the bottom of Iron Man’s face to create his mouth.
- Glue the Eyes
- Flip Iron Man over and glue the ears on the back part of the face.
- Use a marker to decorate the red strip in the middle of the face.
- Congratulations! You have completed the Marvel Comics Iron Man Craft!