Do you love Halloween Paper Crafts? If you do, then you will love this Spooky Jack O Lantern Crafts for Kids! From Goblins and Vampires to Ghosts these Halloween Crafts are sure to bring a smile to your child’s face.
Check out this fun Jack O Lantern Crafts! Use our Jack O Lantern Craft Template and get creative making your own Halloween Paper Crafts. Kids will love creating a Jack O Lantern puppet and telling stories!
Materials Needed for the Jack O Lantern Paper Crafts
- Jack O Lantern Craft Template
- Brown Paper Bags
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Printable Jack O Lantern Template
How to Make a Pumpkin Crafts?
This fun paper bag Jack O Lantern Crafts is perfect for kids of all ages! All you need is a paper bag, Jack O Lantern Cut Out Template, some markers, scissors, and glue. So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Printable Pumpkin Template
Then print the Jack O Lantern template.
2. Cut Out the Pieces You’ll Need.
Use scissors to cut out the sections for the Jack O Lantern Paper Craft.
3. Attach the Jack O Lantern Body
Glue the body of the Jack O Lantern to the bottom part of the paper bag
4. Add the Jack O Lantern Head
Then attach the head of the Pumpkin to the top part of the paper bag
5. Attach the Pumpkin’s Stem
Glue the Pumpkin’s stem on top of the head
6. Glue the Eyes
Place the eyes on the upper part of the head. Then glue the nose on the middle of the head. Next paste the mouth below the nose. Last glue the pumpkin carvings all around the head piece
Thats it! You just created our Jack O Lantern Crafts
How did your kid’s crafts Jack O Lantern turn out? What color did you use to make your Halloween Crafts out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Pumpkin Craft with us.
Look at These Halloween Pumpkin Art and Craft!
Our Pumpkin Art and Craft activities are designed to be fun and educational. Helps children develop fine and gross motor skills. It is a simple way for kids to learn about the Halloween.
These adorable paper bag puppets will be a hit at your next Halloween-themed birthday party! Your child will love to make a puppet show with this Pumpkin art projects.
If you want to add some extra excitement to the puppet show, try incorporating music or movement into the performance.
What are Jack O Lantern Crafts for Kids?
What is a Pumpkin Paper Bag Puppet? A Jack O Lantern Paper Bag Puppet is a spooky Halloween themed paper puppet made from a brown paper bag.
What are Jack O Lanterns?
We hope you enjoyed our Halloween Pumpkin Crafts!
We hope you enjoyed our paper bag Jack O Lantern puppet for kids! If you liked this article about Puppet Pumpkin for Preschoolers, please leave us a comment and let us know. We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
Check out these Halloween Paper Bag Puppets Ideas!
In this article, we’ll show you how easy it is for children to create a Witch paper bag puppet. This is a great project for all age groups, and it’s perfect to use for art teachers too! Let’s get going!
This fun and easy Goblin Puppet Craft can be done with very little equipment and in under 15 minutes. Your kids will love making this adorable Goblin Craft!
If you love Disney, Click the Links Below!
More Arts and Crafts
Jack O Lantern Instructions
- Download the Pumpkin Template.
- Print, and cut out the pieces.
- Trace the template onto the required colored paper and cut it out.
- Glue the bottom of the Pumpkin to the bottom part of the paper bag.
- Then attach the head of the Pumpkin to the top part of the paper bag.
- Glue the Pumpkin’s stem on top of the head.
- Place the eyes on the upper part of the head.
- Next glue the nose on the middle of the head.
- Finally glue the mouth below the nose.
- Glue the pumpkin carvings all around the head piece.
- Congratulations! You have completed the Halloween Jack O Lantern Crafts!