Looking for a fun and easy Monster Paper Plate Craft to make with your kids? This Monster Craft is perfect! Children will love using their imagination to create a colorful and silly Monster Paper Plate Craft.
Use our Free Monster Template below and get creative making your own Monster craft design. Let’s get started!
Materials Needed for the Paper Plate Monster Craft
- Free Monster template
- Paper Plates
- Paint Brush
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Free Monster Template
How to Make a Monster Paper Plate Craft?
So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Monster Craft Template
Then print the craft Monsters Template and cut out the pieces.
2. Glue the Paper Plate
3. Glue the Monster’s Mouth
Stick the huge mouth along with the six teeth inside it in their proper positions.
4. Create the Eyes
Glue the white layer of the eye to the outer yellow eye. Then add the eyeball to the center.
5. Add one Eye
Glue one eye in the middle of the face.
6. Add the Mouth and Eyes
On the left and right sides of the head, glue on the two mini antennae.
7. Glue to Face to Paper Plate
Now attach the eyes to the end of the antennae.
Thats it! You just created The Paper Plate Monster Craft
How did your Monster Craft turn out? What color did you use to make your Monster out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Monster with us.
We hope you enjoyed our Paper Plate Monster Craft!
We hope you enjoyed our Monster Paper Plate Craft for kids! If you liked this article, please leave us a comment and let us know.
We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
What is a Paper Plate Monster Craft?
What is a Paper Plate Monster Craft? Monster Paper Plate Crafts are a simple Monster activity for preschoolers and can be enjoyed by kids of all ages.
This paper plate Monster craft is simple and fun, and the results are adorable! Kids will love making these little Monsters out of paper plate.
Check out these Paper Plate Crafts Ideas!
Animal Paper Plate Crafts
Create your own Animal Paper Plates and put on a show for the whole family.
You can make your own Paper Plate Crafts of Owls, Apples, Monsters, Whales and more.
Click here to see our Animal Crafts
Do you have a craft that you like to do with your kids, but don’t think they’re old enough for it? Try this paper plate apple craft! It’s perfect for pre-schoolers and kindergarteners!
This paper plate butterfly craft is perfect for school-aged kids. With just a few materials, they can create their very own colorful butterfly. This Craft is easy to do and kids will love seeing their work come to life on the wall!
Check Out Our Handprint Crafts for Kids!
More Arts and Crafts
Monster Paper Plate Instructions
- Download the Monster Paper Printable Template.
- Print the Monster template.
- Cut it out and trace it onto the required colored paper.
- (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
- Grab the yellow paper and glue it on the paper plate.
- Don’t forget to draw black lines around the side of the plate.
- Stick the huge mouth along with the six triangles inside it in their proper positions.
- Glue one eye in the middle of the face.
- On the left and right sides of the head, glue two mini volcano-shaped antennae.
- Then attach the eyes to.
- Congratulations! You have completed the Monster Paper Plate Craft!