Do you love Christmas Paper Crafts? If you do, then you will love this Cheerful Mrs. Claus Paper Craft! From Santa and Rudolph to Elves these Christmas Crafts are sure to bring a smile to your child’s face.
Check out this fun Mrs. Santa Claus Craft! Use our Mrs. Claus Printable Template and get creative making your own Holiday Paper Crafts. Kids will love creating this Christmas Paper Craft and telling stories!
Materials Needed for the Mrs. Claus Paper Crafts
1. Printable Christmas Template
How to Make Mrs. Santa Claus Christmas Crafts
So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Printable Christmas Template
Then print the Mrs. Claus template.
2. Cut Out the Pieces You’ll Need.
Use scissors to cut out the sections for the Holiday Paper Craft.
3. Trace the Template
Trace the Christmas template onto the required colored paper and cut it out.
4. Add the Apron
Take the apron and glue it to the red dress. Take your time to line it up.
5. Attach Mrs. Santa Belt
Glue the belt to the waistline of the body
6. Glue the Belt Buckle
Next glue the belt buckle to the middle of the belt. Then add the neck and blouse.
7. Add the Arms
Glue one arm upwards and the other downwards, like in the picture. Then add the hands.
8. Attach the Head
Attach the head to the neck.
9. Add the Hair
Paste the glasses, nose, and eyes. Lastly glue on Mrs. Santa Claus Hair
Thats it! You just created our Mrs. Claus Paper Crafts
Who is Mrs. Claus?
Who is Mrs. Clause? Mrs. Claus is the wife of Santa Claus, and she helps him make toys in their workshop at the North Pole.
Check out these Christmas Paper Craft Ideas!
We hope you enjoyed our Christmas Crafts!
We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
Christmas Crafts for Kids Instructions
- Download the Mrs. Claus Template
- Print, and cut out the pieces.
- Trace the template onto the required colored paper and cut it out.
- Add the Apron
- Attach Mrs. Santa Belt
- Glue the Belt Buckle to the middle of the belt.
- Then add the neck and blouse.
- Add the Arms
- Attach the Head
- Paste the glasses, nose, and eyes.
- Lastly glue on Mrs. Santa Clause Hair
- Congratulations! You have completed the Mrs. Claus Paper Crafts!