Create a creepy Mummy craft with your kids this Halloween! Try using this fun Paper Plate Mummy Template Printable and make your own adorable paper plate monster. Perfect for family fun or school projects – get started now!
Materials for the Paper Plate Mummy Template Craft
- Paper Plate Mummy Template
- Paper Plates
- Paint Brush
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Printable Monster Template
How to Make a Mummy Template Printable?
So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Mummy Paper Plate Craft Template.
Then print the craft Mummy Template. Next cut out the pieces and trace it onto the required colored paper.
2. Glue the Paper Plate.
Grab the white paper and glue it on the paper plate. (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
3. Add Head.
Use some glue to attach the head to the body.
4. Attach Eyes.
Glue on the monster Mummy craft eyes to the face. (Optional googly eyes)
5. Add Bandages.
Paste on layers of the bandages across the face. Don’t cover the eyes.
Thats it! You just created The Paper Plate Mummy Craft!
How did your Mummy Craft turn out? What color did you use to make your Mummy out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Paper Plate Mummy Template with us.
We hope you liked our Paper Plate Mummy Template.
We hope you enjoyed our Mummy Paper Plate Craft for kids! If you liked this article How to make a paper plate Mummy Template Printable? please leave us a comment and let us know.
Why do we love Halloween Mummies?
We love Halloween mummies because they represent a mysterious and spooky element to the holiday. They also remind us of the ancient Egyptians and their fascinating culture.
Mummies are a classic Halloween icon that have been around for centuries, making them an iconic symbol of the holiday. Plus, dressing up as a mummy is always fun!
Mummy Paper Plate Instructions
- Download the Mummy Printable Template.
- Print the Paper Plate Mummy Template.
- Cut it out and trace it onto the required colored paper.
- Grab the white paper and glue it on the paper plate.
- (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
- Use some glue to attach the head to the body.
- Glue on the monster Mummy craft eyes to the face.
- Paste on layers of the bandages across the face.
- Thats it! You just created our Mummy Template Printable!
Fun Paper Plate Halloween Crafts for Toddlers Below!
Create your own Halloween Activity and put on a show for the whole family. You can make your own paper crafts of Mummies, Vampires, Werewolves, Bats and more. Click below to see all our Christmas Crafts
Do you have a craft that you like to do with your kids, but don’t think they’re old enough for it? Try this paper plate apple craft! It’s perfect for pre-schoolers and kindergarteners!
This paper plate butterfly craft is perfect for school-aged kids. With just a few materials, they can create their very own colorful butterfly. This Craft is easy to do and kids will love seeing their work come to life on the wall!