Looking for a fun and easy Octopus Paper Plate Craft to make with your kids? This Octopus Craft is perfect!
Children will love using their imagination to create a colorful and silly Octopus Paper Plate Craft.
Use our Free Octopus Template below and get creative making your own Octopus craft design. Let’s get started!
Materials Needed for the Paper Plate Octopus Craft
- Free Octopus template
- Paper Plates
- Paint Brush
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
Free Octopus Template
Elmer’s Glue Sticks
Westcott Blunt Scissors
How to Make a Octopus Paper Plate Craft?
Making a Octopus paper plate craft is a fun way to show your students or children how creative you are.
Have your kids follow the steps below to make their very own paper plate Octopus!
So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Octopus Craft Template
Then print the craft Octopus Template and cut out the pieces.
2. Glue the Paper Plate
Completely paste a dark purple circle onto the plate. On it stick another small yet light purple circle.
(Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
3. Draw Lines
Draw lines on the border of the plate stretching outwards.
4. Add the Eyes
Take the body of the octopus and on it fasten the eyes on the side of the mouth.
5. Glue to Paper Plate
Attach the octopus onto the paper plate firmly in position.
Thats it! You just created The Paper Plate Octopus Craft
How did your Octopus Craft turn out? What color did you use to make your Octopus out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Octopus with us.
We hope you enjoyed our Paper Plate Octopus Craft!
We hope you enjoyed our Octopus Paper Plate Craft for kids! If you liked this article, please leave us a comment and let us know.
We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
What is a Paper Plate Octopus Craft?
Octopus crafts for kids are a great way to get them excited about summer.
This paper plate Octopus craft is simple and fun, and the results are adorable! Kids will love making these little Octopus out of paper plate.
Check out these Paper Plate Crafts Ideas!
Do you have a craft that you like to do with your kids, but don’t think they’re old enough for it? Try this paper plate apple craft! It’s perfect for pre-schoolers and kindergarteners!
This paper plate butterfly craft is perfect for school-aged kids. With just a few materials, they can create their very own colorful butterfly. This Craft is easy to do and kids will love seeing their work come to life on the wall!
Are you looking for a craft that your school-age kids will love? Try this Paper Plate Baby Chick Craft! It is simple to set up and can be done in no time at all. Plus, it is a great way to get your kids excited about learning!
Check Out Our Handprint Crafts for Kids!
More Arts and Crafts
Octopus Paper Plate Instructions
- Download the Octopus Paper Printable Template.
- Print the Octopus template.
- Cut it out and trace it onto the required colored paper.
- (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
- Take a piece of white paper and stick it on the paper plate.
- Grab the Octopus’s body’s cut out and stick it on the plate.
- Take the black part of the body and attach it to the top of the Octopus’s original white body.
- Grab a black pen and using it, draw lines across the border of the plate wherever visible.
- Use glue to fix the eye and the white cut out next to it.
- Remember to glue the tail at the end.
- Congratulations! You have completed the Octopus Paper Plate Craft!