Looking for a fun and easy Owl Paper Plate Craft to make with your kids? This Owl Craft is perfect! Children will love using their imagination to create a colorful and silly Owl Paper Plate Craft.
Use our Free Owl Template below and get creative making your own Owl craft design. Let’s get started!
Materials Needed for the Paper Plate Owl Craft
- Free Owl template
- Paper Plates
- Paint Brush
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Free Owl Template
How to Make a Owl Paper Plate Craft?
Making an Owl paper plate craft is a fun way to show your students or children how creative you are. Have your kids follow the steps below to make their very own paper plate Owls!
So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Owl Craft Template
Then print the craft Owl Template and cut out the pieces.
2. Glue the Paper Plate
On the brown oval paste the tan one. The plate will be layered with two brown circles with black lines drawn on the border.
(Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
3. Create the Face
Paste the light brown part of the face one brown part of the face. Take the completed face you have prepared and attach it to the top part of the plate.
4. Add the Lower Body
On the lower part of the paper plate, glue the lower body of the owl on.
5. Attach the Body
On the head of the owl, glue the middle part of the hair.
6. Glue the Nose
Attach the nose to the middle part of the face.
7. Paste the Eyes
You will now paste both the eyes each on the side.
8. Glue the Feet
Finally, you will create the feet of the owl by arranging the larger orange oval sandwiched between the two smaller ones.
Thats it! You just created The Paper Plate Owl Craft
How did your Owl Craft turn out? What color did you use to make your Owl out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Owl with us.
We hope you enjoyed our Paper Plate Owl Craft!
We hope you enjoyed our Owl Paper Plate Craft for kids! If you liked this article, please leave us a comment and let us know. We’d love to hear from you.
In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
What is a Paper Plate Owl Craft?
What is a Paper Plate Owl Craft? Owl Paper Plate Crafts are a simple Owl activity for preschoolers and can be enjoyed by kids of all ages.
All you need is a paper plate, some construction paper, and a few simple supplies to make your own paper plate crafts. Owl crafts for kids are a great way to get them excited about summer.
This paper plate Owl craft is simple and fun, and the results are adorable! Kids will love making these little Owls out of paper plate.
Check out these Paper Plate Crafts Ideas!
Do you have a craft that you like to do with your kids, but don’t think they’re old enough for it? Try this paper plate apple craft! It’s perfect for pre-schoolers and kindergarteners!
This paper plate butterfly craft is perfect for school-aged kids. With just a few materials, they can create their very own colorful butterfly. This Craft is easy to do and kids will love seeing their work come to life on the wall!
Check Out Our Handprint Crafts for Kids!
More Arts and Crafts
Owl Paper Plate Instructions
- Download the Owl Paper Printable Template.
- Print the Owl template.
- Cut it out and trace it onto the required colored paper.
- (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
- Cover the plate with a grey circle.
- Add another layer but smaller in size.
- Draw lines beginning from the inner smaller paper and extending to the border of the outer plate.
- Attach the orange hair of the Owl to the top of the plate.
- Take hold of the ears and fix them on the top of the head tucked beneath the inner circle.
- Now fix the eyes in their position as well draw a single lash emerging from the top of both the eyes.
- Lastly fasten the mouth part at the bottom with two holes next to each other representing the nose.
- Congratulations! You have completed the Owl Paper Plate Craft!