This cute paper fox is a fun craft to make with your kids and it includes only few and easy steps. So let’s get started.
- Color Paper (Orange, Black and White )
- Black Marker
- Take a square sheet of paper.
- Fold it diagonally.
- Fold the triangle in half again.
- Open the fold now you have a crease in the middle.
- Open the side flap and fold the upper fold backwards. Press the upper sheet down.
- Repeat with the other side, open the flaps, and press the upper layer of paper backwards. Once you have created the two ears, glue the two upper flaps in the middle.
- Draw a small size circle on black sheet of paper and cut it. Stick the circle at the base of fox face. Then cut two white circles and using a black pen draw eyes. Stick the eyed on the fox face.
- And your cute paper fox is ready!
If you like this article and would like to know more, please comment below.