Making your own paper gift bags is a fun and easy way to give someone a present. You can use them for any occasion such as birthdays, weddings, or anniversaries. These DIY Paper Gift Bags are also great for making party favors! They’re the perfect size to fit small items like candy, stickers, and other knickknacks you want to include with a goody bag. Making your own paper gift bags will make giving gifts much more special because it shows that you care enough about the person receiving the present that you took time out of your day to make something unique just for them!
Paper Gift Bag
- Take an A4 size paper and fold in half but make sure don’t make crease all the way in the middle.
- You just need to press lightly from the top. This will create a guide for our next step.
- Unfold the paper and then fold the right side of the paper towards the middle
- Fold the left side in a way that it overlaps the right side of the paper about 1cm.
- You can use a tape or glue. I’m using glue stick.
- Apply glue on the entire edge of the left side of the paper then stick on the right side of the paper.
- Fold the bottom end up.
- Open the bottom end so the inside of the paper is visible then fold the left and right edges in.
- Then fold the top towards the middle.
- Fold the bottom towards the middle.
- Fold the right and left side of the bag inwards around 1cm.
- Unfold and give the paper a gift bag shape by defining the edges.
- Add your gift in the bag.
- Then close the bag and make five to six accordion folds.
- Press in the middle
- Then take a ribbon and wrap it around and make a bow.
And it’s done! What do you get when you take a paper bag and turn it into something useful? You make your own DIY Paper Gift Bag! This is an easy project that will allow you to create reusable gift bags, which are perfect for storing items like jewelry or other small knick-knacks. We hope this article inspires you to try out some of these projects on your own; if so, please let us know what types of crafting projects we should be writing about in the future.
If you like this article and would like to know more, please comment below.