This Paper heart envelope is a quick Valentine’s Day craft. You can add a note inside the heart envelope or use it as a card by writing a message inside the envelope so people can unfold it in order to see the secret message. Isn’t it amazing? So let’s get into making it.
Paper Heart Envelope
- Rhinestone stickers or Glitter Foam Sheet (self adhesive)
- Draw a heart shape on a paper, the size of the paper depends on you that how big or small envelope you want. You can also print a heart shape from your computer but I’m drawing the shape by myself.
- Cut the heart shape.
- Write your message (if you want to) in the center.
- Fold the right and the left sides of the heart towards the center.
- Rotate the heart and fold the bottom up as showing below.
- Fold the top of the heart down.
- Decorate the front of the envelope using glitter foamic sheet.
- Seal your heart envelope from the back by cutting a heart shape from glitter foam sheet by using a heart puncher.
And it’s ready!
If you like this article and would like to know more, please comment below.