Did you know that paper can be used as an Paper Origami Envelope? Paper is one of the most versatile materials to work with, and it can be used in many different ways. With this tutorial on how to make a paper envelope, you will learn just one more way to use this material that has been around for centuries.
Paper Origami Envelope
- Take a square sheet of paper.
- Take the right corner over to the left corner and make a small pinch in the center.
- Then take the bottom corner up to the top and make another small pinch in the center.
- Now there is a mark in the center.
- Bring the right and left corners to the center and crease it.
- Fold the top towards the center.
- Fold the bottom upwards in a way that its tip touches the crease as showing in the picture.
- Now unfold the top and bottom folds.
- Fold the right edge of the bottom section inwards, aligning with the crease you just made, then unfold.
- Repeat the process on the left edge.
- Fold the bottom corner up to the crease.
13.Re-fold the bottom right section, follow the crease line.
14. Re-fold the bottom left section.
15. Open out the lower section, make a mountain fold from the central flap,
16. Fold the right section underneath the central flap.
17-18. Do the same on the left side.
19. Re-fold the lower section back up.
20. Insert the left and right flaps inside the central section that is now on the inside. Then fold the top down.
The paper origami envelope is a great way to think outside the box when it comes to your next mailing project. It’s also an excellent option for those who are interested in reducing their environmental footprint
If you like this article and would like to know more, please comment below.