Create a spooky bat craft with your kids this Halloween! Try using this fun Paper Plate Bat Template and make your own adorable paper plate monster. Perfect for family fun or school projects – get started now!
Materials for the Paper Plate Bat Template Craft
- Paper Plate Bat Template
- Paper Plates
- Paint Brush
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Printable Monster Template
How to Make a Bat Paper Plate Craft?
So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Bat Paper Plate Craft Template.
Then print the craft Bat Template and cut out the pieces.
2. Glue the Paper Plate.
Grab the white paper and glue it on the paper plate. (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
3. Add Head.
Use some glue to attach the head to the body.
4. Attach Eyes.
Glue on the monster bat craft eyes to the face.
5. Add Wings.
Paste on both bat wings to the side of the body.
6. Glue Ears.
Paste on the Bat’s ears to the top of the head.
7. Add Details.
Add the black lines onto the wings of the bat.
Thats it! You just created The Paper Plate Bat Craft!
How did your Bat Craft turn out? What color did you use to make your Bat out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Paper Plate Bat Template with us.
We hope you liked our Paper Plate Bat Template.
We hope you enjoyed our Bat Paper Plate Craft for kids! If you liked this article How to make a paper plate bat? please leave us a comment and let us know.
Why do we love the Halloween bats?
Bats are mysterious and often seen as spooky, which makes them the perfect symbol for Halloween. They also have a long history of being associated with folklore and superstition, adding to their appeal for the holiday.
Bat Paper Plate Instructions
- Download the Bat Printable Template.
- Print the Paper Plate Bat Template.
- Cut it out and trace it onto the required colored paper.
- Grab the white paper and glue it on the paper plate.
- (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
- Use some glue to attach the head to the body.
- Glue on the monster bat craft eyes to the face.
- Paste on both bat wings to the side of the body.
- Add on the Bat’s ears to the top of the head.
- Attach the black lines onto the wings of the bat.
- Thats it! You just created our Paper Plate Bat Craft!
Fun Paper Plate Halloween Crafts for Toddlers Below!
Create your own Halloween Activity and put on a show for the whole family. You can make your own paper crafts of Mummies, Vampires, Werewolves, Bat and more. Click below to see all our Christmas Crafts
Do you have a craft that you like to do with your kids, but don’t think they’re old enough for it? Try this paper plate apple craft! It’s perfect for pre-schoolers and kindergarteners!
This paper plate butterfly craft is perfect for school-aged kids. With just a few materials, they can create their very own colorful butterfly. This Craft is easy to do and kids will love seeing their work come to life on the wall!