Looking for a fun and easy Paper Plate Bee Craft to make with your kids? This Bee Craft is perfect!
Children will love using their imagination to create a colorful and silly Bee Paper Plate Craft.
Use our Free Bee Template below and get creative making your own bumble bee craft design. Let’s get started!
Materials Needed for the Paper Plate Bee Craft
- Free Bee template
- Paper Plates
- Paint Brush
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
Free Bee Template
Elmer’s Glue Sticks
Westcott Blunt Scissors
How to Make a Bee Paper Plate Craft?
Making a bumble bee paper plate craft is a fun way to show your students or children how creative you are.
Have your kids follow the steps below to make their very own paper plate bees! So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Bee Craft Template
Then print the craft bees Template and cut out the pieces.
2. Glue the Paper Plate
Grab the paper plate and using glue, cover it completely with the bigger yellow circle. Next stick the smaller yellow circle on top of the bigger one. (Optional: Paint the paper plate yellow and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
3. Glue the Eyes
Take the black inner eyeball and attach it to the blue oval for the eye. Next use a puncher to produce two tiny white circles to attach to the eye you have prepared as a sparkle.
4. Add the Black Body
Take the black long half-moon shaped cut out and attach it to the bottom of the plate. Then use a black pen to draw lines stretching outwards on the border where there is some space.
5. Add the Eyes
Now stick the eyes on the paper plate.
6. Glue the Mouth
Attach the mouth to the paper plate bee. Next add the eyebrows
7. Add the Wings
Take hold of the two antennae and glue them on the top of the head. Fix the wings to the left and right sides of the paper plate. (Optional: Use marker to add a design to the wings
Thats it! You just created The Paper Plate Bee Craft
How did your Bee Craft turn out? What color did you use to make your Bee out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Bee with us.
We hope you enjoyed our Paper Plate Bee Craft!
We hope you enjoyed our Bee Paper Plate Craft for kids! If you liked this article, please leave us a comment and let us know.
We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
What is a Paper Plate Bee Craft?
What is a Paper Plate Bee Craft? Bee Paper Plate Crafts are a simple bee activities for preschoolers and can be enjoyed by kids of all ages.
All you need is a paper plate, some construction paper, and a few simple supplies to make your own paper plate crafts.
Kids will love making these little bees out of paper plate.
Check out these Paper Plate Crafts Ideas!
Do you have a craft that you like to do with your kids, but don’t think they’re old enough for it? Try this paper plate apple craft! It’s perfect for pre-schoolers and kindergarteners!
This paper plate butterfly craft is perfect for school-aged kids. With just a few materials, they can create their very own colorful butterfly. This Craft is easy to do and kids will love seeing their work come to life on the wall!
Are you looking for a craft that your school-age kids will love? Try this Paper Plate Baby Chick Craft! It is simple to set up and can be done in no time at all. Plus, it is a great way to get your kids excited about learning!
Check Out Our Handprint Crafts for Kids!
More Arts and Crafts
Bee Paper Plate Instructions
- Download the Bee Paper Printable Template.
- Print the bee template.
- Cut it out and trace it onto the required colored paper.
- (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
- Take the red mouth and in it attach the black cut-out and the tongue.
- Take the black inner eyeball and attach it to the blue oval for the eye.
- You can now use a puncher to produce two tiny white circles to attach to the eye you have prepared as a sparkle.
- Grab the paper plate and using glue, cover it completely with the bigger yellow circle.
- Stick the smaller yellow circle on top of the bigger one.
- Use a black pen to draw lines stretching outwards on the border where there is some space.
- Take the black long half-moon shaped cut out and attach it to the bottom of the plate.
- Now stick the eyes and eye mouth along with the eyebrows on the top of the eyes.
- Take hold of the two antennae and glue them on the top of the head.
- Fix the wings with a design on them to the left and right sides of the paper plate.
- Congratulations! You have completed the Bee Paper Plate Craft!