Looking for a fun and easy Paper Plate Bunny Craft to make with your kids? This Cute Bunny Crafts is perfect! Children will love using their imagination to create a colorful and silly Bunny Paper Plate Craft. Use our Free Printable Bunny Craft Template below and get creative making your own Bunnycraft design. Let’s get started!
Materials Needed for the Paper Plate Bunny Craft
- Free Bunny Craft Printable
- Paper Plates
- Paint Brush
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
Free Bunny Template
Elmer’s Glue Sticks
Westcott Blunt Scissors
How to Make a Bunny Paper Plate Craft?
Making an Bunny paper plate craft is a fun way to show your students or children how creative you are.
Have your kids follow the steps below to make their very own paper plate Bunny! So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Bunny Craft Template
Then print the Preschool Bunny Template and cut out the pieces.
2. Glue the Paper Plate
Cover the plate with a grey construction paper. Then add another layer of grey but it will be smaller than the initial. Lastly draw lines across the border of the plate stretching outwards.
(Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
3. Add Lower Face
Paste the lower face part at the bottom of the plate.
4. Add the Eyes
The eyes prepared will be stuck on the plate in such a way that a little part comes over the mouth. The eyes prepared will be stuck on the plate in such a way that a little part comes over the mouth.
5. Add the Nose
The nose will be glued in the space between the two eyes.
6. Attach the Mouth
The mouth will be joined at the bottom.
7. Glue the Ears on
The ears will be glued in a downwards sloping manner on the top right and left sides of the plate.
Thats it! You just created The Paper Plate Apple Craft
How did your Bunny Craft turn out? What color did you use to make your Bunny out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Bunny with us.
We hope you enjoyed our Paper Plate Bunny Craft!
We hope you enjoyed our Bunny Paper Plate Craft for kids! If you liked this article, please leave us a comment and let us know.
We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
What is an Easter Bunny Paper Plate Craft?
What is a Paper Plate Bunny Craft? Paper Plate Bunny Craft are a simple Bunny projects for kindergarten and can be enjoyed by kids of all ages.
All you need is a paper plate, some construction paper, and a few simple supplies to make your own paper plate crafts.
Kids will love making these little Bunnys out of construction paper.
Check out these Paper Plate Crafts Ideas!
Do you have a craft that you like to do with your kids, but don’t think they’re old enough for it? Try this paper plate apple craft! It’s perfect for pre-schoolers and kindergarteners!
This paper plate butterfly craft is perfect for school-aged kids. With just a few materials, they can create their very own colorful butterfly. This Craft is easy to do and kids will love seeing their work come to life on the wall!
Are you looking for a craft that your school-age kids will love? Try this Paper Plate Baby Chick Craft! It is simple to set up and can be done in no time at all. Plus, it is a great way to get your kids excited about learning!
Check Out Our Handprint Crafts for Kids!
More Arts and Crafts
Bunny Paper Plate Instructions
- Download the Bunny Paper Printable Template.
- Print the template.
- Cut it out and trace it onto the required colored paper.
- (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
- Cover the plate with a grey chart paper.
- Then add another layer of grey but it will be smaller than the initial.
- Draw lines across the border of the plate stretching outwards.
- Paste the mouth part at the bottom of the plate.
- The eyes prepared will be stuck on the plate in such a way that a little part comes over the mouth.
- The nose will be glued in the space between the two eyes.
- The mouth will be joined at the bottom.
- The ears will be glued in a downwards on the top right and left sides of the plate.
- Congratulations! You have completed the Bunny Paper Plate Craft!