Looking for a fun and easy Paper Plate Butterfly Craft to make with your kids? This Butterfly Crafts is perfect! Children will love using their imagination to create a colorful and silly Butterfly Paper Plate Craft.
Use our Free Printable Butterfly Craft Template below and get creative making your own Butterflycraft design. Let’s get started!
Materials Needed for the Paper Plate Butterfly Craft
- Free Butterfly Craft Printable
- Paper Plates
- Paint Brush
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
Free Butterfly Template
Elmer’s Glue Sticks
Westcott Blunt Scissors
How to Make a Butterfly Paper Plate Craft?
Making a Butterfly paper plate craft is a fun way to show your students or children how creative you are.
Have your kids follow the steps below to make their very own paper plate Butterfly!
So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Butterfly Craft Template
Then print the Preschool Butterfly Template and cut out the pieces.
2. Glue the Paper Plate
Use a dark purple circle to completely wrap up the paper plate. On it paste another light purple circle that will be smaller.
3. Add the Wings
Both the wings will be positioned on the right and the left sides of the plate. (Don’t forget to draw lines around the side of the plate.)
4. Make the Body
You will now correctly join the body of the butterfly and stick it to the center of the Paper Plate Butterfly Craft!.
5. Add Designs
You will then add two yellow and two red circles on the wings.
Butterflies have extremely sparkly and colorful wings embedded with various miraculous and mesmerizing patterns and designs.
6. Attach the Mouth
Fasten the mouth.
7. Glue the Eyes on
Glue the Butterfly eyes. (Optional: Googly Eyes Optional)
8. Add the Antennae
Finally, add the antennae on the top of the head along with tiny tan ovals horizontally placed below the eyes to represent the cheeks.
Thats it! You just created The Paper Plate Butterfly Craft
How did your Butterfly Craft turn out? What color did you use to make your Butterfly out of paper?
Don’t forget to share your Butterfly with us.
We hope you enjoyed our Paper Plate Butterfly Craft!
We hope you enjoyed our Butterfly Paper Plate Craft for kids! If you liked this article, please leave us a comment and let us know. We’d love to hear from you.
In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
What is a Butterfly Paper PlateCraft?
What is a Paper Plate Butterfly Craft? Paper Plate Butterfly Craft are a simple Butterfly projects for kindergarten and can be enjoyed by kids of all ages.
All you need is a paper plate, some construction paper, and a few simple supplies to make your own paper plate crafts.
Butterfly crafts for kids are a great way to get them excited about fall.
This Butterfly activity for kindergarten is simple and fun, and the results are adorable! Kids will love making these little Butterflys out of construction paper.
Check out these Paper Plate Crafts Ideas!
Animal Paper Plate Crafts
Create your own Animal Paper Plates and put on a show for the whole family.
You can make your own Paper Plate Crafts of Owls, Apples, Bees, Whales and more.
Click here to see our Animal Crafts
Do you have a craft that you like to do with your kids, but don’t think they’re old enough for it? Try this paper plate apple craft! It’s perfect for pre-schoolers and kindergarteners!
This paper plate butterfly craft is perfect for school-aged kids. With just a few materials, they can create their very own colorful butterfly. This Craft is easy to do and kids will love seeing their work come to life on the wall!
Baby Chick Craft
Are you looking for a craft that your school-age kids will love? Try this Paper Plate Baby Chick Craft! It is simple to set up and can be done in no time at all. Plus, it is a great way to get your kids excited about learning!
Check Out Our Handprint Crafts for Kids!
More Arts and Crafts
Butterfly Paper Plate Instructions
- Download the Butterfly Paper Printable Template.
- Print the template.
- Cut it out and trace it onto the required colored paper.
- (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
- Use a dark purple circle to completely wrap up the paper plate.
- On it paste another light purple circle that will be smaller.
- You will now correctly join the body of the butterfly and stick it to the center of the plate.
- Both the wings will be positioned on the right and the left sides of the plate.
- Don’t forget to draw lines around the side of the plate.
- Butterflies have extremely sparkly and colorful wings embedded with various miraculous and mesmerizing patterns and designs.
- You will then add two yellow and two red circles on the wings
- Fasten the eyes and the mouth.
- Finally, add the antennae on the top of the head along with tiny tan ovals horizontally placed below the eyes to represent the cheeks.
- Congratulations! You have completed the Butterfly Paper Plate Craft!