Looking for a fun and easy Paper Plate Crab Craft to make with your kids? This Crab Craft is perfect!
Children will love using their imagination to create a colorful and silly Crab Paper Plate Craft.
Use our Free Crab Template below and get creative making your own Crab craft design. Let’s get started!
Materials Needed for the Paper Plate Crab Craft
- Free Crab template
- Paper Plates
- Paint Brush
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
Free Crab Template
Elmer’s Glue Sticks
Westcott Blunt Scissors
How to Make a Crab Paper Plate Craft?
Making a Crab paper plate craft is a fun way to show your students or children how creative you are.
Have your kids follow the steps below to make their very own paper plate Crabs!
So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Crab Craft Template
Then print the craft Crabs Template and cut out the pieces.
2. Glue the Paper Plate
Then stick on it another smaller orange circle. Draw short black lines emerging from the inner orange circle connecting to the border of the paper plate. (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
3. Glue the Crab’s Arms
Stick yellow arms on the side of the paper plate.
4. Attach the Face
Attach the face of the crab to the bottom of the paper plate. Draw two cheeks on the side.
5. Add the Mouth
Glue the mouth on the orange face.
6. Add the Horns
Take the yellow antennae and attach them to the top of the orange face. Then glue the eyes on the top.
7. Add the Claws
On the ends of the yellow arms on the side, attach the claws of the crab.
Thats it! You just created The Paper Plate Crab Craft
How did your Crab Craft turn out? What color did you use to make your Crab out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Crab with us.
We hope you enjoyed our Paper Plate Crab Craft!
We hope you enjoyed our Crab Paper Plate Craft for kids! If you liked this article, please leave us a comment and let us know.
We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
What is a Paper Plate Crab Craft?
What is a Paper Plate Crab Craft? Crab Paper Plate Crafts are a simple Crab activity for preschoolers and can be enjoyed by kids of all ages.
All you need is a paper plate, some construction paper, and a few simple supplies to make your own paper plate crafts.
Crab crafts for kids are a great way to get them excited about summer.
This paper plate Crab craft is simple and fun, and the results are adorable! Kids will love making these little Crabs out of paper plate.
Check out these Paper Plate Crafts Ideas!
Animal Paper Plate Crafts
Create your own Animal Paper Plates and put on a show for the whole family.
You can make your own Paper Plate Crafts of Owls, Apples, Crabs, Whales and more.
Click here to see our Animal Crafts
Do you have a craft that you like to do with your kids, but don’t think they’re old enough for it? Try this paper plate apple craft! It’s perfect for pre-schoolers and kindergarteners!
This paper plate butterfly craft is perfect for school-aged kids. With just a few materials, they can create their very own colorful butterfly. This Craft is easy to do and kids will love seeing their work come to life on the wall!
Baby Chick Craft
Are you looking for a craft that your school-age kids will love? Try this Paper Plate Baby Chick Craft! It is simple to set up and can be done in no time at all. Plus, it is a great way to get your kids excited about learning!
Check Out Our Handprint Crafts for Kids!
More Arts and Crafts
Crab Paper Plate Instructions
- Download the Crab Paper Printable Template.
- Print the Crab template.
- Cut it out and trace it onto the required colored paper.
- (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
- Stick the orange circle on the paper plate.
- Then stick on it another smaller orange circle.
- Draw short black lines emerging from the inner orange circle connecting to the border of the paper plate.
- Attach the face of the crab to the bottom of the paper plate.
- Stick yellow tiny tubes on the side attached to the face at the border.
- Glue the mouth on the orange face.
- Take two more yellow tubes and attach them to the top of the orange face subsequently, connected with the eyes on the top.
- On the ends of the yellow tubular cut out in the side, attach the claws of the crab.
- Congratulations! You have completed the Crab Paper Plate Craft!