Create a spooky Ghost craft with your kids this Halloween! Try using this fun Ghost Craft Paper Plate Template and make your own adorable paper plate monster. Perfect for family fun or school projects – get started now!
Materials for the Paper Plate Ghost Template
- Paper Plate Ghost Template
- Paper Plates
- Paint Brush
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Printable Monster Template
How to Make a Ghost Craft Paper Plate?
So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Ghost Paper Plate Craft Template.
Then print the craft Ghost Template. Next cut out the pieces and trace it onto the required colored paper.
2. Glue the Paper Plate.
Grab the brown paper and glue it on the paper plate. (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
3. Add Body.
Use some glue to attach the ghost body to the paper plate.
4. Attach Eyes.
Attach the eyes to the ghost face.
Thats it! You just created a Paper Plate Ghost Craft!
How did your Ghost Craft turn out? What color did you use to make your Ghost out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Paper Plate Ghost Template with us.
We hope you liked our Ghost Craft Paper Plate.
We hope you enjoyed our Ghost Craft Paper Plate for kids! If you liked this article How to make a paper plate Ghost? please leave us a comment and let us know.
Why do we love the Halloween Ghosts?
Ghosts are mysterious and often seen as spooky, which makes them the perfect symbol for Halloween. They also have a long history of being associated with folklore and superstition, adding to their appeal for the holiday.
Ghost Paper Plate Instructions
- Download the Ghost Printable Template.
- Print the Paper Plate Ghost Template.
- Cut it out and trace it onto the required colored paper.
- Grab the white paper and glue it on the paper plate.
- (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
- Use some glue to attach the ghost body to the paper plate.
- Attach the eyes to the ghost face.
- Thats it! You just created our Ghost Craft Paper Plate!
Fun Paper Plate Halloween Crafts for Toddlers Below!
Create your own Halloween Activity and put on a show for the whole family. You can make your own paper crafts of Mummies, Vampires, Werewolves, Ghost and more. Click below to see all our Christmas Crafts
Do you have a craft that you like to do with your kids, but don’t think they’re old enough for it? Try this paper plate apple craft! It’s perfect for pre-schoolers and kindergarteners!
This paper plate butterfly craft is perfect for school-aged kids. With just a few materials, they can create their very own colorful butterfly. This Craft is easy to do and kids will love seeing their work come to life on the wall!