Get into the holiday spirit with a fun Paper Plate Snow Man Craft. Use our printable snowman template to make your paper plate snowman!
Perfect for students and children, this arts and crafts activity is sure to bring joy and holiday cheer. Keep reading to learn to see our snowman tutorial.
Materials Needed for the Paper Plate Snowman Craft
- Snowman Template
- Paper Plates
- Paint Brush
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Printable Christmas Template
How to Make a Snowman Paper Plate Craft?
Making a Snowman paper plate craft is a fun way to show your students or children how creative you are.
1. Download the Snowman Paper Plate Craft Template.
Then print the craft Snowman Template and cut out the pieces.
2. Glue the Paper Plate.
Grab the white paper and glue it on the paper plate. (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
3. Add Eyes.
Use a marker and trace a circle around the middle. Then glue on the eyes.
4. Attach Nose.
Glue on the carrot nose right in the center.
5. Add Teeth.
Paste on the charcoal teeth on the snowman.
6. Paste Hat.
Paste on the snowman’s hat. Lastly, add the red ribbon on the hat.
Thats it! You just created The Paper Plate Snow Man Craft!
How did your Snowman Craft turn out? What color did you use to make your Snowman out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Snowman with us.
We hope you enjoyed How to make a Snowman craft.
We hope you enjoyed our Snowman Paper Plate Craft for kids! If you liked this article How to make a paper plate Snow man? please leave us a comment and let us know.
Why do we love the Snowman?
Why do we love Snowman? We love the Snowman because of its association with winter and childhood innocence. It’s simple form and white color bring a sense of joy and nostalgia, reminding us of simpler times.
It’s also a symbol of hope and renewal, as snow melts away in the spring to make way for new beginnings. We can’t help but smile when we see a snowman!
Check out these Christmas Paper Craft Ideas!
Do you have a craft that you like to do with your kids, but don’t think they’re old enough for it? Try this paper plate apple craft! It’s perfect for pre-schoolers and kindergarteners!
This paper plate butterfly craft is perfect for school-aged kids. With just a few materials, they can create their very own colorful butterfly. This Craft is easy to do and kids will love seeing their work come to life on the wall!
Check Out Our Handprint Crafts for Kids!
More Arts and Crafts
Snowman Paper Plate Instructions
- Download the Snowman Printable Template.
- Print the Snowman template.
- Cut it out and trace it onto the required colored paper.
- Grab the white paper and glue it on the paper plate.
- (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
- Use a marker and trace a circle around the middle.
- Then glue on the eyes.
- Glue on the carrot nose right in the center.
- Paste on the charcoal teeth on the snowman.
- Paste on the snowman’s hat.
- Lastly, add the red ribbon on the hat.
- Thats it! You just created our Paper Plate Snow Man Craft!