Create a spooky Werewolf craft with your kids this Halloween! Try using this fun Paper Plate Werewolf Craft Template and make your own adorable paper plate monster.
Perfect for family fun or school projects – get started now!
Materials for the Paper Plate Werewolf Template
- Paper Plate Werewolf Template
- Paper Plates
- Paint Brush
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
Printable Monster Template
Elmer’s Glue Sticks
Westcott Blunt Scissors
How to Make a Paper Plate Werewolf Craft?
Making a Werewolf paper plate craft is a fun way to show your students or children how creative you are.
Have your kids follow the steps below to make their very own paper plate Werewolf!
So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Werewolf Paper Plate Craft Template.
Then print the craft Werewolf Template. Next cut out the pieces and trace it onto the required colored paper.
2. Glue the Paper Plate.
Grab the brown paper and glue it on the paper plate. (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
3. Add Head.
Use some glue to attach the werewolf head to the paper plate.
4. Attach Eyes.
Attach the eyes to the wolf face.
5. Create the Mouth.
Paste on the mouth to the wolf face. Use layer by layer.
6. Glue Nose.
Paste on the nose to the wolf face.
7. Add the Teeth.
Put the Werewolf’s teeth on the mouth and glue it together. Next add the ears and lastly, attach the wolf’s mane.
Thats it! You just created a Paper Plate Werewolf Craft!
How did your Werewolf Craft turn out? What color did you use to make your Werewolf out of paper?
Don’t forget to share your Paper Plate Werewolf Template with us.
We hope you liked our Werewolf Craft Paper Plate.
We hope you enjoyed our Paper Plate Werewolf Craft for kids! If you liked this article How to make a paper plate Werewolf?
Please leave us a comment and let us know.
Why do we love Halloween Werewolf’s?
We love Halloween werewolves because they represent the mysterious, dark side of Halloween. They are a symbol of fear and danger, but also of fun and excitement.
They can be spooky yet thrilling at the same time, making them a perfect part of any Halloween celebration.
Werewolf Paper Plate Instructions
- Download the Werewolf Printable Template.
- Print the Paper Plate Werewolf Template.
- Cut it out and trace it onto the required colored paper.
- Grab the white paper and glue it on the paper plate.
- (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
- Use some glue to attach the werewolf head to the paper plate.
- Attach the eyes to the wolf face.
- Paste on the mouth to the wolf face.
- Use layer by layer.
- Paste on the nose to the wolf face.
- Put the Werewolf’s teeth on the mouth and glue it together.
- Next add the ears.
- Lastly, attach the wolf’s mane.
- Thats it! You just created our Werewolf Craft Paper Plate!
Fun Paper Plate Halloween Crafts for Toddlers Below!
Create your own Halloween Activity and put on a show for the whole family. You can make your own paper crafts of Mummies, Vampires, Werewolves, Werewolf and more. Click below to see all our Christmas Crafts
Do you have a craft that you like to do with your kids, but don’t think they’re old enough for it? Try this paper plate apple craft! It’s perfect for pre-schoolers and kindergarteners!
This paper plate butterfly craft is perfect for school-aged kids. With just a few materials, they can create their very own colorful butterfly. This Craft is easy to do and kids will love seeing their work come to life on the wall!