A rainbow baby is a baby that is born after a miscarriage, stillbirth, or infant loss. A rainbow baby is an extremely special child because they are living proof of your strength and courage to move on with life in spite of adversity and heartbreak.
After the storm of losing a baby, these rainbow baby quotes will help you cherish the rainbow baby you’ve been given.
Rainbow Baby Quotes
Always Remember These 8 Things
- Rainbow babies are often treasured by their families and loved ones because they remind them of the joy that can come from sadness
- Rainbow babies help parents who have lost a baby to remember all the reasons why they should be grateful for life
- Rainbow babies symbolize hope in dark times and offer healing for grieving parents
- Rainbow babies represent new beginnings when everything else seems hopelessly broken
- Rainbow babies show us how love is always stronger than death
- The storm of losing a baby is finally over when you have your Rainbow Baby
- You’re not alone in this journey – support from family and friends is essential during these difficult times
- When the time comes, remember that there’s always another rainbow on the horizon!
Meaningful Rainbow Baby Quotes
For mothers who have lost a child, the arrival of their rainbow baby is often bittersweet. On one hand, they are overjoyed to be welcoming a new life into the world. On the other hand, they can’t help but feel sadness and grief over the child they lost. But through it all, these Meaningful Rainbow Baby Quotes will help remind them of the incredible gift they have been given.
Expecting Rainbow Baby Quotes
When you are pregnant and expecting a Rainbow Baby, it is a time of great anticipation and joy. Along with your own excitement, you may find yourself surrounded by well-wishes and Rainbow Baby quotes. Here are some of our favorite quotes for Expecting Rainbow Baby Quotes:
“After the storm comes a rainbow.”
“The Rainbow Baby is proof that after the darkness, there is always hope.”
“A Rainbow Baby is a symbol of hope and strength.”
“Rainbows are created when light shines through the tears of grief.”
“Rainbow babies remind us that there is always light after the darkness.”
“A Rainbow Baby is a reminder that there is always hope after heartache.”
“The Rainbow Baby is a sign that the sun will come out again.”
Rainbow Baby Announcement Quotes
After the storm comes the rainbow. If you’re looking for the perfect way to announce your new arrival, here are some Lovely Rainbow Baby Announcement Quotes to inspire you. Whether you’re pregnant with your rainbow baby or about to become a grandmother, these beautiful words will fill you with hope and joy. So, grab a tissue and get ready to celebrate new life!
Short Rainbow Baby Quotes
Although the pregnancy and delivery may have been anything but rainbows and butterflies, meeting your new baby is one of the most joyful experiences life has to offer. If you’re fortunate enough to have a healthy rainbow baby in your arms, count yourself among the luckiest people in the world. Here are some short quotes about these little miracles that perfectly capture what it means to be a parent or guardian of a rainbow baby.
Last Child Quotes
“The last child is always the most special.” This quote from Jenny Offill sums up what it feels like to be a parent of young children. There’s something about the last one that is different than all the rest. They are our everything. And as they grow, we watch them change and mature before our very eyes. It’s both amazing and bittersweet. Here are some other quotes about last children that perfectly capture this unique role.
- “You’re the last one. They’ll never be another like you.”
- “It’s up to you to make sure your siblings don’t feel left out.”
- “You’re the guardian of your family’s legacy.”
- “You’re the one who has to keep the traditions alive.”
- “You’re the one who has to remember everything.”
- “You’re the one who has to be strong for everyone else.”
- “You’re the one who has to be the voice of reason.”
- “You’re the one who has to make sure everyone is okay.”
- “You’re the one who has to be the glue that holds everyone together.”
- “You’re the last child, and you’re amazing just the way you are.”
More Last Born Child Quotes
I am the property of my child
“Just stop being your person,” she explained. I am the property of my child, my spouse, my home, my workplace, my babysitter, and my cleaning lady.
Look for the beauty in everything
“Look for the beauty in everything, big or tiny. Live each day as though it were your last. Continue calling until the door opens for you. Don’t ever lose your temper of amazement and wonderment.”
Lovely and long-Lasting
Make something lovely and long-lasting. It is not a bridge, a concerto, a book, or a corporation. It could be a modest garden you nurture or the smile in the face of the last child you raise. Make something lovely and long-lasting.
“Aged moments are not only smaller than either youth, but they also pass you by at an alarming rate…..Consider a day: in youthful, a day is an adventure, but the last moment is as far off as the last child Christmas; in old age, every day is a distant recollection amid a week that has already passed.
Youngest Child Quotes
There are some great quotes spoken by the youngest children. They are very honest and have a lot of wisdom. Youngest children can be brutally honest without being too harsh or unkind, making them one of the most interesting people to be around. They always have an interesting perspective on things. So here is the top 10 Youngest Child Quotes:
1) “Don’t believe the people who tell you that youngest children are spoiled and ungrateful – we know better.”
2) “Only a youngest child can give honest advice about talking with a partner about sex.”
3) “Youngest children have a way of looking at life that opens your mind to possibilities.”
4) “We remember our childhoods differently than our parents do – they were better.”
5) ” Youngest children are the most honest people you will ever meet.”
6) ” Youngest children always have an interesting perspective on things.”
7) ” Parenting a youngest child is the best thing that ever happened to me.”
8) ” Youngest children are a gift to the world.”
9) ” Youngest children are the future.”
10) ” The youngest child is always the most special.”
Here is some more quotes you might like!
My Final Thoughts on Rainbow Baby Quotes
When it comes to my final thoughts on rainbow baby quotes, I think they are beautiful and poignant. They can be a great way to show support for someone who has lost a child, or to remind them that they still have hope. I also think they can be helpful in the grieving process. If you like more articles like this and would like to know more, please comment. I’d love to hear your thoughts on this subject (or any others).
If you like this article about Rainbow Baby Quotes and would like to know more, please comment below.