Get ready for the holidays with this fun craft project! Create your own Santa Claus with Paper Plate with our easy-to-follow template and instructions.
Perfect for students and kids of all ages to have some festive, creative fun. Keep reading for this holiday tutorial.
Materials Needed for the Paper Plate Santa Claus Craft
- Santa Claus Template
- Paper Plates
- Paint Brush
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Printable Christmas Template
How to Make an Santa Claus Paper Plate Craft?
Making a Santa Claus with paper plate craft is a fun way to show your students or children how creative you are.
1. Download the Santa Claus Paper Plate Craft Template.
Then print the craft Santa Claus Template and cut out the pieces.
2. Glue the Paper Plate.
Grab the white paper and glue it on the paper plate. (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
3. Add Face.
Use some glue to attach Santa’s face to the paper plate.
4. Attach Beard.
Glue the white beard on the face.
5. Paste on Nose.
Now attach Mr. Claus nose in the middle.
6. Add Pink Cheeks.
Attach Santa’s pink, rosy cheeks
7. Add Santa’s Hat.
Paste Santa’s hat to the top of the head. Lastly, glue on the white ball on the tip.
Thats it! You just created The Paper Plate Santa Claus Craft!
How did your Santa Claus Craft turn out? What color did you use to make your Santa Claus out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Santa Claus with us.
We hope you enjoyed Santa Claus with Paper Plate.
We hope you enjoyed our Santa Claus Paper Plate Craft for kids! If you liked this article How to make a paper plate Santa Claus? please leave us a comment and let us know.
Why do we love Santa Claus?
Why do we love Santa Claus? Santa Claus is a symbol of joy and giving. He brings happiness to children around the world with his gifts and kind spirit.
Santa Claus also embodies the spirit of Christmas, which is a time for family, friends, and celebration. He represents all that is good in life, which is why we love him so much.
Check out these Christmas Paper Craft Ideas!
Do you have a craft that you like to do with your kids, but don’t think they’re old enough for it? Try this paper plate apple craft! It’s perfect for pre-schoolers and kindergarteners!
This paper plate butterfly craft is perfect for school-aged kids. With just a few materials, they can create their very own colorful butterfly. This Craft is easy to do and kids will love seeing their work come to life on the wall!
Check Out Our Handprint Crafts for Kids!
More Arts and Crafts
Santa Claus with Paper Plate Instructions
- Download the Santa Claus Printable Template.
- Print the Santa Claus template.
- Cut it out and trace it onto the required colored paper.
- Grab the white paper and glue it on the paper plate.
- (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
- Use some glue to attach Santa’s face to the paper plate.
- Glue the white beard on the face.
- Now attach Mr. Claus nose in the middle.
- Attach Santa’s pink, rosy cheeks
- Paste Santa’s hat to the top of the head.
- Lastly, glue on the white ball on the tip.
- Thats it! You just created our Santa Claus with Paper Plate!