Looking for a fun and easy Sheep Paper Plate Craft to make with your kids? This Sheep Craft is perfect! Children will love using their imagination to create a colorful and silly Sheep Paper Plate Craft.
Use our Free Sheep Template below and get creative making your own Sheep craft design. Let’s get started!
Materials Needed for the Paper Plate Sheep Craft
- Free Sheep template
- Paper Plates
- Paint Brush
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Free Sheep Template
How to Make a Sheep Paper Plate Craft?
Making a Sheep paper plate craft is a fun way to show your students or children how creative you are. Have your kids follow the steps below to make their very own paper plate Sheeps!
So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Sheep Craft Template
Then print the craft Sheep Template and cut out the pieces.
2. Glue the Paper Plate
The plate will be covered with a grey circle. On the top, another small white circle will be pasted.
(Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
3. Draw Lines
Use a marker to draw black lines at the border.
4. Attach the Face
Then the face of the sheep will be attached to the center of the plate.
5. Add the Ears
The ears will be attached to the side of the face both sloping downwards
6. Glue the Hair
Now, you will fasten the wool hair on the top of the head of the sheep.
7. Glue the Eyes
The eyes will be attached to the face to finish the craft.
Thats it! You just created The Paper Plate Sheep Craft
How did your Sheep Craft turn out? What color did you use to make your Sheep out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Sheep with us.
We hope you enjoyed our Paper Plate Sheep Craft!
We hope you enjoyed our Sheep Paper Plate Craft for kids! If you liked this article, please leave us a comment and let us know.
What is a Paper Plate Sheep Craft?
Sheep crafts for kids are a great way to get them excited about summer. This paper plate Sheep craft is simple and fun, and the results are adorable! Kids will love making these little Sheeps out of paper plate.
Check out these Paper Plate Crafts Ideas!
Do you have a craft that you like to do with your kids, but don’t think they’re old enough for it? Try this paper plate apple craft! It’s perfect for pre-schoolers and kindergarteners!
This paper plate butterfly craft is perfect for school-aged kids. With just a few materials, they can create their very own colorful butterfly. This Craft is easy to do and kids will love seeing their work come to life on the wall!
Are you looking for a craft that your school-age kids will love? Try this Paper Plate Baby Chick Craft! It is simple to set up and can be done in no time at all. Plus, it is a great way to get your kids excited about learning!
Check Out Our Handprint Crafts for Kids!
More Arts and Crafts
Sheep Paper Plate Instructions
- Download the Sheep Paper Printable Template.
- Print the Sheep template.
- Cut it out and trace it onto the required colored paper.
- (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
- The plate will be covered with a grey circle.
- On the top, another small white circle will be pasted.
- Draw black lines at the border.
- Then the face of the sheep will be attached to the center of the plate.
- The ears will be attached to the side of the face both sloping downwards.
- Now, you will fasten the wool on the top of the head of the sheep.
- The eyes will be attached to the face to finish the craft.
- Congratulations! You have completed the Sheep Paper Plate Craft!