Looking for a fun and easy Skunk Paper Plate Craft to make with your kids? This Skunk Craft is perfect! Children will love using their imagination to create a colorful and silly Skunk Paper Plate Craft.
Use our Free Skunk Template below and get creative making your own Skunk craft design. Let’s get started!
Materials Needed for the Paper Plate Skunk Craft
- Free Skunk template
- Paper Plates
- Paint Brush
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Free Skunk Template
How to Make a Skunk Paper Plate Craft?
Making a Skunk paper plate craft is a fun way to show your students or children how creative you are. Have your kids follow the steps below to make their very own paper plate Skunks!
So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Skunk Craft Template
Then print the craft Skunk Template and cut out the pieces.
2. Glue the Paper Plate
You will paste the white circle on the plate in such a way that it covers sit completely. On the top, you will attach the white circle. You will now draw black lines emerging from the inner circle towards the border of the outer plate.
(Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
3. Glue the Face
The face will be glued to the middle of the plate.
4. Attach the Eyes
The eyes will be attached in their position along with the eyebrows drawn above them.
5. Add the Nose
The nose will be pasted in the middle of the face.
6. Glue the Ears
The ears will stick to both sides of the head on the top.
Thats it! You just created The Paper Plate Skunk Craft
How did your Skunk Craft turn out? What color did you use to make your Skunk out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Skunk with us.
We hope you enjoyed our Paper Plate Skunk Craft!
We hope you enjoyed our Skunk Paper Plate Craft for kids! If you liked this article, please leave us a comment and let us know.
We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
What is a Paper Plate Skunk Craft?
All you need is a paper plate, some construction paper, and a few simple supplies to make your own paper plate crafts. Skunk crafts for kids are a great way to get them excited about summer.
This paper plate Skunk craft is simple and fun, and the results are adorable! Kids will love making these little Skunks out of paper plate.
Check out these Paper Plate Crafts Ideas!
Do you have a craft that you like to do with your kids, but don’t think they’re old enough for it? Try this paper plate apple craft! It’s perfect for pre-schoolers and kindergarteners!
This paper plate butterfly craft is perfect for school-aged kids. With just a few materials, they can create their very own colorful butterfly. This Craft is easy to do and kids will love seeing their work come to life on the wall!
Are you looking for a craft that your school-age kids will love? Try this Paper Plate Baby Chick Craft! It is simple to set up and can be done in no time at all. Plus, it is a great way to get your kids excited about learning!
Check Out Our Handprint Crafts for Kids!
More Arts and Crafts
Skunk Paper Plate Instructions
- Download the Skunk Paper Printable Template.
- Print the Skunk template.
- Cut it out and trace it onto the required colored paper.
- (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
- You will paste the white circle on the plate in such a way that it covers sit completely.
- On the top, you will attach the white circle.
- You will now draw black lines emerging from the inner circle towards the border of the outer plate.
- The face will be glued to the middle of the plate.
- The eyes will be attached in their position along with the eyebrows drawn above them.
- The nose will be pasted in the middle of the face.
- The ears will stick to both sides of the head on the top.
- Congratulations! You have completed the Skunk Paper Plate Craft!