Do you love Tinkerbell? If you do, this fun Tinkerbell Craft Ideas will be right up your alley! From Mickey and Minnie Mouse to Goofy these Disney crafts are sure to make a smile on your child’s face. Check out our fun Tinkerbell Puppet Craft! Enjoy Tinkerbell with this fun Disney crafts printable. Let’s Get started!
Materials Needed for the Tinkerbell Craft Ideas
- Tinkerbell Craft Template
- Brown Paper Bags
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Printable Tinkerbell Template
How to Make Tinkerbell?
This fun paper bag Tinkerbell craft is perfect for kids of all ages! All you need is a paper bag, Tinkerbell Cut Out Template, some markers, scissors, and glue. So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
Tinkerbell is a fairy character who appears in many Disney movies and television shows.
1. Download the Printable Tinkerbell Template
Then print the Tinkerbell template.
2. Cut Out the Pieces You’ll Need.
Use scissors to cut out the sections for the Tinkerbell Paper Craft.
3. Make the Cut Outs
Stick the template onto the required colored paper and cut it out.
4. Add the Body
Glue the colored rectangular body on the paper bag
5. Attach Tinkerbell’s Face
Stick the Tinkerbell’s face on the top of the body
6. Add the Hair
Glue the hair carefully so it fits the head. Doesn’t it already look marvelous?
7. Add Tinkerbell’s Ears
Glue the ears carefully to the side of the head and make a stroke on the left one. Then include a blue bow to give a youthful look. (Use a brown marker to draw a line across the head in such a way that the bun becomes prominent.)
8. Glue Tinkerbell’s Eyes
Add the two eyes to the face. Then glue on the lips. Next take a black marker and create three eyelashes on the right and four on the left eye accompanied by eyelids on the top.
9. Attach her Wings
Now glue the wings on both the sides of the body so that tinker bell can fly around wherever she wishes! you can create your design or the one drawn in the template.
10. Glue Tinkerbell’s Skirt
Finally, add a little skirt below.
Thats it! You just created our Tinkerbell Craft Ideas
We hope you enjoyed our Disney Tinkerbell Crafts!
We hope you enjoyed our paper bag Tinkerbell puppet for kids! If you liked this article about Tinkerbell Crafts for Preschoolers, please leave us a comment and let us know. We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
Tinkerbell Craft Ideas
A Tinkerbell Craft Ideas is a Disney-themed paper bag puppet made from a simple brown paper bag. Disney Tinkerbell is a cartoon character created by Walt Disney and kids love creating things in her image.
Tinkerbell is often depicted as a kind and helpful character, but she can also be mischievous and stubborn.
Check out these Paper Bag Puppets Ideas!
Create your own Disney paper bag puppets and put on a show for the whole family.
You can make your own Paper Bag Puppets of Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck and more.
Click here to see all our Disney Crafts Paper Bag Puppets.
Puppets are a great way to keep kids of all ages amused. Plus, they’re really easy to create. In this article, we’ll show you how easy it is to make a Mickey Mouse paper bag puppet. This is a great project for kids of all ages, and it’s great for art teachers as well! So let’s get started!
This fun and easy Minnie Mouse Puppet Paper Bag Craft is perfect for children. All you need is a few supplies and about 15 minutes. Your children will love making these cute Minnie Mouse Puppet Paper Bag Craft!
Looking for a fun craft to catch the kids’ attention? Try making a paper bag Simba puppet! This easy and fun activity will take only a few minutes to complete. Plus, it’s an accessible way for kids to better understand the Lion King movie. Give yourself the opportunity to have fun and be inventive with this Simba paper bag puppet crafting project!
More Arts and Crafts
Tinkerbell Paper Bag Craft Instructions
- Download the Tinkerbell Puppet Template
- Print, and cut out the pieces.
- Trace the template onto the required colored paper or print it on colored paper and cut it out.
- Stick the face on the top.
- Glue the hair carefully so it fits the head.
- Glue the ears carefully to the side of the head and make a stroke on the left one.
- Use a brown marker to draw a line across the head in such a way that the bun becomes prominent. Do include a blue bow to give a youthful look.
- Take the almond-shaped eyes and place them at an angle and add the lips.
- Take a black marker and get ready to add some strokes here and there. First, create three eyelashes on the right and four on the left eye accompanied by eyelids on the top.
- Just make a very evil-looking eyebrow on the left eye. It must have a high crest.
- Then, draw the nose and make sure to be vigilant to copy the exact shape.
- Now glue the wings on both the sides of the body
- Finally, add a little skirt below.
- Congratulations! You have completed the Tinkerbell Craft Ideas!