In this tutorial you will learn these beautiful and unique tissue paper flowers.
Tissue Paper Flowers
- Tissue Paper (Royal Blue, Yellow and Pink)
- Wooden Skewers
- Take two colored rectangle sheets of paper.
- Place both the papers together and fold in half lengthwise.
3-4. Cut small fringes while leaving one centimeter gap.
5. Apply glue and take a wooden skewer and place it on one end.
6. Start rolling slightly vertically around the stick and move downwards.
7. And its done!
8. I made two flowers one with blue and yellow combination and the other with pink and yellow combination.
If you like this article and would like to know more, please comment below.