Create a spooky Vampire craft with your kids this Halloween! Try using this fun Vampire Paper Plate Craft Template and make your own adorable paper plate monster. Perfect for family fun or school projects – get started now!
Materials for the Paper Plate Vampire Template Craft
- Paper Plate Vampire Template
- Paper Plates
- Paint Brush
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Printable Monster Template
How to Make a Vampire Paper Plate Craft?
So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Vampire Paper Plate Craft Template.
Then print the craft Vampire Template and cut out the pieces.
2. Glue the Paper Plate.
Grab the black paper and glue it on the paper plate. (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
3. Add the Cape.
Use some glue to attach the red cape to the black paper plate.
4. Attach Head.
Glue on the monster vampire craft head. Then add the hair.
5. Add Vampire Eyes.
Paste on the white layer of the vampire eyes. Then add the red part.
6. Glue the Mouth on.
Paste on Dracula’s mouth. Next add the tongue and teeth.
7. Add Bowtie.
Add the black eyebrows. Lastly, attach the bowtie.
Thats it! You just created The Paper Plate Vampire Craft!
How did your Vampire Craft turn out? What color did you use to make your Vampire out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Paper Plate Vampire Template with us.
We hope you liked our Paper Plate Vampire Template.
We hope you enjoyed our Vampire Paper Plate Craft for kids! If you liked this article How to make a paper plate Vampire? please leave us a comment and let us know.
Why do we love the Vampires?
Halloween vampires are mysterious and alluring, making them an exciting and popular figure in pop culture. They represent the power of darkness and the unknown, while also being a symbol of romance and forbidden love. Plus, their costumes are always fun to wear!
Vampire Paper Plate Instructions
- Download the Vampire Printable Template.
- Print the Paper Plate Vampire Template.
- Cut it out and trace it onto the required colored paper.
- Grab the black paper and glue it on the paper plate.
- (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
- Use some glue to attach the red cape to the black paper plate.
- Glue on the monster vampire craft head.
- Then add the hair.
- Paste on the white layer of the vampire eyes.
- Then add the red part.
- Paste on Dracula’s mouth.
- Next add the tongue and teeth.
- Add the black eyebrows.
- Lastly, attach the bowtie.
- Thats it! You just created our Paper Plate Vampire Craft!
Fun Paper Plate Halloween Crafts for Toddlers Below!
Create your own Halloween Activity and put on a show for the whole family. You can make your own paper crafts of Mummies, Vampires, Werewolves, Vampire and more. Click below to see all our Christmas Crafts
Do you have a craft that you like to do with your kids, but don’t think they’re old enough for it? Try this paper plate apple craft! It’s perfect for pre-schoolers and kindergarteners!
This paper plate butterfly craft is perfect for school-aged kids. With just a few materials, they can create their very own colorful butterfly. This Craft is easy to do and kids will love seeing their work come to life on the wall!