Do you love Halloween Paper Crafts? If you do, then you will love this Spooky Werewolf Craft for Kids! From Goblins and Vampires to Ghosts these Halloween Crafts are sure to bring a smile to your child’s face.
Materials Needed for the Werewolf Paper Crafts
- Werewolf Craft Template
- Brown Paper Bags
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Printable Werewolf Template
How to Make a Werewolf Paper Bag Puppet?
This fun paper bag Werewolf Crafts is perfect for kids of all ages! All you need is a paper bag, Werewolf Cut Out Template, some markers, scissors, and glue. So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Printable Werewolf Template
Then print the Werewolf template.
2. Cut Out the Pieces You’ll Need.
Use scissors to cut out the sections for the Werewolf Paper Craft.
3. Attach the Werewolf Body
Glue the body of the Werewolf to the bottom part of the paper bag
4. Add the Werewolf Mane
Place the mane on top of the werewolf’s body
5. Attach the Wolf’s Head
Glue the head of the werewolf to the upper part of the paper bag
6. Glue the Eyes
Add hair to the upper sides of the head. Then attach the eyes.
7. Add the Nose
Place the nose between them. Next glue on the mouthpiece directly below the nose
8. Glue the Teeth
Glue the teeth on the top and bottom of the mouth
Thats it! You just created our Werewolf Crafts
How did your kid’s crafts Werewolf turn out? What color did you use to make your Halloween Crafts out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Werewolf Craft with us.
Look at These Halloween Werewolf Art and Craft!
Our Werewolf Art and Craft activities are designed to be fun and educational. Helps children develop fine and gross motor skills. It is a simple way for kids to learn about the Halloween.
These adorable paper bag puppets will be a hit at your next Halloween-themed birthday party! Your child will love to make a puppet show with this Werewolf art projects. If you want to add some extra excitement to the puppet show, try incorporating music or movement into the performance.
What are Werewolf Crafts for Kids?
What is a Werewolf Paper Bag Puppet? A Zombie Paper Bag Puppet is a spooky Halloween themed paper puppet made from a brown paper bag.
What are Werewolves?
We hope you enjoyed our Halloween Werewolf Crafts!
We hope you enjoyed our paper bag Werewolf puppet for kids! If you liked this article about Puppet Werewolf for Preschoolers, please leave us a comment and let us know. We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
Check out these Halloween Paper Bag Puppets Ideas!
In this article, we’ll show you how easy it is for children to create a Witch paper bag puppet. This is a great project for all age groups, and it’s perfect to use for art teachers too! Let’s get going!
This fun and easy Goblin Puppet Craft can be done with very little equipment and in under 15 minutes. Your kids will love making this adorable Goblin Craft!
If you love Disney, Click the Links Below!
More Arts and Crafts
Werewolf Paper Bag Puppet Instructions
- Download the Werewolf Template
- Print, and cut out the pieces.
- Trace the template onto the required colored paper and cut it out.
- Glue the bottom of the werewolf to the bottom part of the paper bag
- Place the beard on top of the werewolf’s body
- Glue the head of the werewolf to the upper part of the paper bag
- Glue the eyes hair to the upper sides of the head
- Then place the nose between them, and the mouthpiece directly below the nose
- Place the eyes on the hair, glue the nostrils in the middle of the nose piece, and the tongue in the middle of the mouth
- Glue the teeth on the top and bottom of the mouth
- Congratulations! You have completed the Halloween Werewolf Crafts!