What state has the best schools for autism? Colorado, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Connecticut, Maryland, New York, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Rhode Island, and Montana.
Some states may be better equipped to provide for the needs of autistic students than others. Some factors to consider include the quality of the schools, the amount of resources available.
What are the best schools for autism?
- Applied Behavior Consultants, Sacramento
- Kendall School & Therapeutic Pathways, Inc., Modesto
- Land Park Academy, Sacramento
- May Center for Child Development Schools, Santa Cruz
- Carrie Brazer Center for Autism & Alternative Approaches, Inc., Miami
- NewHope Academy, Niles
- Behavior Analysis Center for Autism (BACA), Fishers
- Heartspring, Wichita
- Kennedy Krieger Institute, Baltimore
- The Ivymount School, Rockville
- May Center for Child Development Schools, Randolph
- New England Center for Children (NECC), Southborough
- Alpine Learning Group, Paramus
- Children’s Institute, Verona
- ECLC of New Jersey, Ho-Ho-Kus
- Forum School, Waldwick
- Ascent, Deer Park
- Autistic Services Inc., Williamsville
- Mariposa School for Children with Autism, Cary
- Haugland Learning Center, Columbus
- and more!
What type of school is best for high functioning autism?
Many experts believe that inclusive schools – where autistic students are integrated into mainstream classes – can be beneficial for high functioning autistic individuals.
Crafts for Autism (Educational Guide)
Wrapping up what state has the best schools for autism
We hope you enjoyed our blog post about what state has the best schools for autism. We want to share our thoughts on the matter. We would love to hear from you, so feel free to contact us.