Do you love Superhero Crafts? If you do, then you will love this Xmen Cyclops Craft! From Wolverine and Hulk to Captain America these Marvel Comics Super Hero Crafts are sure to bring a smile to your child’s face.
Check out this fun Xmen Cyclops Crafts! Use our Cyclops Craft Template and get creative making your own Superhero Paper Crafts. Kids will love creating a Cyclops puppet and telling stories!
Materials Needed for the X Men Cyclops Paper Crafts
- X Men Cyclops Craft Template
- Brown Paper Bags
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
How to Make the Xmen Cyclops Craft?
This fun paper bag Cyclops Crafts is perfect for kids of all ages! All you need is a paper bag, X-Men Cut Out Template, some markers, scissors, and glue. So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the X Men Template
Then print the Xmen Cyclops Craft template.
2. Cut Out the Pieces You’ll Need.
Use scissors to cut out the sections for the Cyclops Printable Paper Bag Puppet.
3. Attach Cyclops’s Body
Glue the body of Cyclops to the paper bag.
4. Add Head
Glue Cyclops’s head to his body.
5. Attach Hair
Take Cyclops’s hair and glue it to his head.
6. Add Details
Glue both green earpieces on. Then attach the green piece to Cyclops clothes.
7. Glue Head Piece
Take the blue head piece and glue it to the face.
8. Add Cyclops Eye Shield
Glue on Cyclops green eye shield to the face. Next add the red beam to the shield. Then glue on the red piece to the chest.
9. Add His Nose
Use the little black pieces to create the nose, lips and chin. Take a black marker and add details to the outfit.
Thats it! You just created our Cyclops Craft Activity!
How did your kid’s Xmen Cyclops craft turn out? What color did you use to make your Superhero Craft out of paper? Don’t forget to share your X Men craft with us.
What is a Xmen Cyclops Craft?
What is a X-Men Cyclops Paper Bag Puppet? A Paper Bag Puppet Cyclops is a superhero themed paper puppet made from a brown paper bag.
Who is Cyclops from the X-Men Comics?
Cyclops is the leader of the X-Men, and one of the most powerful mutants in the Marvel Universe. His real name is Scott Summers. He has the ability to fire powerful beams of energy from his eyes.
He must keep his eyes tightly shut at all times, or risk causing destruction. Cyclops is a skilled strategist and fighter and is fiercely loyal to his team and friends.
Check out these Superhero Paper Bag Puppets Ideas!
We hope you enjoyed our X Men Printable Template!
We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
Cyclops Paper Bag Puppet Instructions
- Download the Cyclops Template
- Print, and cut out the pieces.
- Trace the template onto the required colored paper and cut it out.
- Glue the body of Cyclops to the paper bag.
- Glue Cyclops’s head to his body.
- Take Cyclops’s hair and glue it to his head.
- Glue both green earpieces on.
- Then attach the green piece to Cyclops clothes.
- Take the blue head piece and glue it to the face.
- Glue on Cyclops green eye shield to the face.
- Next add the red beam to the shield.
- Then glue on the red piece to the chest.
- Use the little black pieces to create the nose, lips and chin.
- Take a black marker and add details to the outfit.
- Congratulations! You have completed the Xmen Cyclops Craft!