Cat Drawings: A Step by Step Guide to Draw Cats
Master the art of drawing felines with our beginner friendly Cat Drawings guide.
Dive into 10 detailed How to Draw Cats tutorials, from house cats to snow leopards, and bring these majestic creatures to life on paper!
Made by CraftyThinking
Printable Cat Drawings
Unleash your inner artist with our comprehensive Cat Drawings tutorial collection! Perfect for beginners, this How to Draw Cats guide simplifies the art of sketching felines, breaking down each majestic cat into easy-to-follow steps.
From the playful house cat to the majestic snow leopard, you’ll master the art of drawing cats in no time. Whether you’re a budding artist or just looking to hone your skills, this collection is your ticket to the captivating world of cat illustrations.
Inside, you’ll explore a variety of feline wonders:
- How to Draw a House Cat
- How to Draw a Tiger
- How to Draw a Lion
- How to Draw a Cheetah
- How to Draw a Panther
- How to Draw a Lynx
- How to Draw a Leopard
- How to Draw a Jaguar
- How to Draw a Puma
- How to Draw a Snow Leopard
Please note: This is a digital download, ensuring you get immediate access to your “How to Draw Cats” guide. No physical product will be shipped.
- Ensure your hands are clean to avoid smudging.
- Find a comfortable, well-lit space to work in.
- Lay your drawing paper or sketchbook flat on a hard surface.
- Starting Out:
- Begin by printing out your chosen “How to Draw” template.
- Read through the steps briefly to familiarize yourself with the drawing process.
- Drawing Process:
- Start with the first step on the template. Each step builds upon the previous one, so it’s essential to follow the order.
- Use light strokes with your pencil when sketching initial shapes and lines. This makes it easier to erase any mistakes.
- As you progress, you can press harder to define the lines more clearly.
- Remember, it’s okay if your drawing isn’t perfect. The goal is to practice and enjoy the process!
- Refining Your Drawing:
- Once you’ve completed all the steps, take a moment to look at your drawing.
- Use your eraser to clean up any unnecessary lines or mistakes.
- If desired, go over your drawing with a darker pencil or ink to make your final lines stand out.
- Coloring (Optional):
- If your template includes a coloring guide, you can use it as a reference.
- Otherwise, let your creativity shine! Choose the colors you like best.
- Start with lighter colors and work your way to the darker shades.
- Try to color in the direction of the shape or texture for a more professional look.
- Display or Store:
- Once you’re satisfied with your drawing, sign and date it.
- You can display your artwork, keep it in a sketchbook, or even gift it to someone special.
- Your “How to Draw” printable template.
- A pencil (HB or No. 2 recommended).
- An eraser.
- A sharpener.
- Drawing paper or sketchbook.
- Optional: Colored pencils, markers, or crayons for coloring.
- Practice makes perfect.
- Don’t be discouraged if your first few drawings don’t turn out as you hoped.
- Keep practicing!
- Drawing is a relaxing activity.
- Take your time and enjoy each step.
- Feel free to experiment with different drawing tools and techniques to find what works best for you.
This product is a digital download only. No physical item will be sent
Soon after payment is received, you will get a download button to gain access and download the file(s).
If you are having issues, please contact me at: [email protected]
This week’s popular products
Thank You for Supporting Our Family-Owned Business
We are a small, family-owned business and we appreciate your support. We strive to provide the best possible products and service to our customers. We are passionate about what we do, and we hope that you can see that in our work.
We are grateful for your business, and we will continue to work hard to earn your trust and loyalty. Thank you for being part of our CraftyThinking family!