This paper cat puppet is fun and easy craft to make. Kids would love to create this cute cat puppet. So let’s make it.
Paper Cat Puppet
- Black Pen.
- Take a 4 x 4 inch of square paper.
- Fold it diagonally.
- Open it.
- Fold it diagonally again from the other side.
- Fold the right and the left corner down to the bottom center point.
- Fold the right flap up from the center, position the flap with the right edge at a 90-degree angle.
- Do same with the left flap.
8-9. Take one paper layer from the bottom section and fold it up to the top point.
- Flip the puppet.
- Now fold the right and left edge inwards as showing.
- Fold the remaining bottom section to the top.
- Fold all the layers of the top middle point down.
- Flip over the puppet and draw eyes, whiskers and mouth.
- Open the pocket underneath.
- Insert your finger and your cute puppet is ready!
If you like this article and would like to know more, please comment below.