Paper Thank you card are a time honored tradition when it comes to saying thank you. The act of sending someone a card is something that has been done for many years and will continue to be in the future.
You may be wondering why I’m teaching you how to write thank you cards. It’s because when we say thank you, it means a lot more than just the words. Expressing gratitude is one of the most powerful tools we have on earth and can make all the difference in someone else’s day and even their life!
- Decorative Scissor
- Take an A4 size paper and fold it in half.
- Cut large, medium and small size circles of multi-color.
- Start gluing the large circles on the card. You can arrange them in any order as you like.
- Glue medium circles.
- Use a puncher and make smallest circles.
- Now glue these smallest circles in between the large and medium circles.
- Using decorative scissors cut two strips of paper, the bigger one is 2.5 inch wide and the small one is 1.5 inch wide.
- Glue the strips and write ‘’Thank You’’ on it.
If you like this article and would like to know more, please comment below.