Your little girl will enjoy making these fun crafts and you will be proud of her. Keep reading to see all the craft ideas for your 9 year old girl.
You might also like:
- Creative Crafts for Tweens
- Best Crafts for 11 Year Olds
- Best Crafts for 10 Year Olds
- Best Crafts for 8 Year Olds
- Best Crafts for 7 Year Olds
- Best Crafts for 6 Year Olds
- Best Crafts for 5 Year Olds
- Best Crafts for 4 Year Olds
What are Crafts for 9 Year Olds Girl?
Crafts for 9 year old girls are creative and fun activities that allow them to explore their imagination and develop their artistic skills.
These 9 Year Olds Girl crafts can range from simple DIY projects like making friendship bracelets or painting rocks, to more complex activities such as sewing or creating unique jewelry.
The Best DIY Crafts for 9 Year Olds Girl
Here are the fifteen Best DIY Crafts for 9 Year Olds Girl that she cannot manage without.
1. Friendship Bracelets
Friendship bracelets are easy to make and can be a fun way to bond with your friends.
All you need is some colorful embroidery thread, and you can start making your own friendship bracelets. It’s an excellent DIY craft for your 9-year-old girl to make for her friends.
- Stylish Friendship Bracelets for Kids: 12 colors of bracelet threads,12 cartoon buckles, 1 bracelet loom and step by step instructions with…
- Great Travel Toys or Activities or School Camp: Nice to take this bracelet maker kit for funny games on road trips. Enclosed a portable string bag…
2. Tassel Garland
A DIY tassel garland can be a great way to add some color to your room or a party.
- Perfect for Wedding, Baby Shower, Bridal Shower, Birthday Party, Christening or Gender Reveal Party or Festival Party Home Decoration.
- Easy to DIY:All tassels haven’t assembled to ensure the tassels is new when you get it ,They will remain flat and you can DIY personally.
3. Flower Crowns
Flower crowns are a fun and trendy accessory that your 9-year-old daughter will love making.
All you need is some artificial flowers, wire, and floral tape. It’s a perfect DIY craft for a summer day.
- 🌸Flower Crown Set: Package comes with 6 pcs/set flower crowns for girls and women. The flower headbands fits for head circumference 52-58…
- 🌸Colorful Flower Headband: The flower headbands for women are in assorted colors of pink, white, blue, rose, white and mixed. Bright and vivid,…
4. Unicorn Dreamcatcher
Unicorn dreamcatchers are a magical and whimsical DIY craft that your 9-year-old girl will love making.
All you need is some yarn, ribbons, feathers, and a few other craft supplies.
- ULTIMATE GIFT: Embrace the magic with a cuddly unicorn plush pillow pal, complete with a wish pocket. Enhance any room with a beautiful unicorn dream…
- INSPIRING STORY: Introducing “Dreaming with Unicorns”! This enchanting book inspires girls to dream big and embrace positivity. With captivating…
5. Pom-Pom Keychains
Pom-pom keychains are a fun and easy DIY craft that your 9-year-old daughter will enjoy making.
All you need is some colorful yarn, pom-pom makers, keychains, and scissors.
- Package include: come with 32 pieces keychain pom pom, 32 piecs silver keyring with chain, 32 pieces colorful keychain tassels and 64 pieces open jump…
- Faux fur pom pom: the fluffy pom pom for keychain are in 32 different colors, bright as picture show, various of color pom pom balls help you match…
6. Glitter Slime
- MINI GLITTER PUTTY BULK PACK OF 48: Each pack of Mini Glitter Putty for kids includes 48 mini putty blobs in individual containers measuring 1.25″…
- CUTE & FUN: Kids and adults love playing with Bedwina mini glitter putty! The adorable mini size containers hold the perfect amount of putty for…
7. Hair Accessories
You can make headbands, hair clips, and hair ties.
- 👸 PREMIUM QUALITY: BeaHot colorful clip in hair extensions make of high quality synthetic heat-resisting fiber, without chemical treatment, non…
- 👸 EASY TO USE: Easy to clip in/ on your hair: 1> Grab a layer of hair on the top; 2> Pop open the clip on the hairpiece; 3> Slide the open comb…
8. Painted Rocks
Painted rocks are a fun and creative DIY Crafts for 9 Year Olds Girl will enjoy making. All you need is some rocks, paint, and brushes.
You can paint them with fun designs, animals, or your favorite quotes.
- ROCK CREATIVITY: This rock painting kit is an exciting tool built to kindle kids’ creativity. Providing endless hours of fun, the kit lets children…
- CUTE D-I-Y DESIGNS: The rock painting kit for girls is not just a kit, it’s a treasure trove of 150+ accessories! It includes an instruction booklet,…
9. Wall Art
Wall art is a great DIY craft that your 9-year-old daughter can make for her room. All you need is some canvas, paint, and brushes.
You can paint some fun designs, quotes, or abstract art.
- ✔ These prints have blond colors,cause we use the best printer and the best ink.
- ✔ These pictures printed on canvas, which have tidy and clear veins.
10. Bath Bombs
Bath bombs are a fun and easy DIY craft that your 9-year-old girl will love making. All you need is some baking soda, citric acid, essential oils, and a few other craft supplies.
You can add some color and fragrance to your bath bombs.
- Create Rich Bubbles & Vibrant Colors: Giving you an entirely new bathing experience. When you toss them into the water they begin to fizz releasing…
- Fizzy with 7 Wonderful Scents: You will appreciate for their aromatherapy benefits, the scent lingers on your skin. If you’re taking your bath in…
11. Mason Jar Organizer
You can paint the mason jars in fun colors and use them to organize her pencils, brushes, and other small items.
- Sky Pony Mason Jar Crafts For Kids Book
- Sky Pony Mason Jar Crafts For Kids Book- More than 25 cool, crafty projects to make for your friends, family, and yourself.
12. No-Sew T-Shirt Tote Bag
A no-sew t-shirt tote bag is an easy DIY Crafts for 9 Year Olds Girl can make. All you need is an old t-shirt, scissors, and some fabric glue.
She can use it to carry her books or toys.
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of…
13. Photo Frames
Photo frames are a great DIY craft that your 9-year-old daughter can make as a gift or for her room.
All you need is some cardboard, paint, and glue. You can use stickers or cutouts to decorate the frame.
- Decorate your own photo frame with beautiful shimmery colorful mosaic pieces made out of mother of pearl shells with this Picture Frame Craft Kit!
- Everything you need included to create gorgeous photo frame: 1 wooden photo frame that will hold a 4×6” (10×15 cm) or 5×7” (13×18 cm) photo,…
14. Beaded Jewelry
Beaded jewelry is a fun DIY craft that your 9-year-old girl will enjoy making. All you need is some beads, string, and clasps.
She can make necklaces, bracelets, and earrings.
- ❀ Original and Fashionable Design – this new 10 Piece Princess bracelet Jewelry series is both fashionable and classic. Forest as the theme,…
- ❀Super Value–This girls party favor jewelry pack include 6 Sets necklace and bracelet. They comes in a pretty gift box. Little girls jewelry sets,…
15. Paper Flowers
Paper flowers are a simple and pretty DIY craft that your 9-year-old daughter can make for her room or as a gift.
All you need is some colored paper, scissors, and glue. You can use them to decorate a vase or create a bouquet.
- DIY PAPER FLOWERS CRAFT KIT: This science kit features everything needed to make 12 Wicking Paper Flowers, as well as a guide with step-by-step…
- CRAYOLA STEAM KITS: Hands-on learning experiences that allow kids to be creative are fun and educational!
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to the most common questions about crafts for 9 year old girls. Get answers to all your craft related questions in our FAQ section!
What are some crafts for 10 year olds?
Some crafts for 10 year olds include painting on canvas, creating a personalized journal, making friendship bracelets, decorating a picture frame, and making a dreamcatcher.
What is a good DIY project for a child?
A good DIY project for a child is one that is age-appropriate, easy to follow, and allows them to be creative.
Some good DIY projects for children include making slime, creating a birdhouse, making a tie-dye t-shirt, or building a cardboard castle.
How do you make easy crafts for girls?
To make easy crafts for girls, you can use simple materials such as paper, cardboard, and glue.
You can also use colorful items such as pom-poms, beads, and glitter to add some fun to the crafts.
You can find many ideas and tutorials online that are easy to follow.
What are some fun and easy crafts to do at home?
Some fun and easy crafts to do at home include making paper airplanes, creating a collage, making a sock puppet, creating a memory jar, or making a beaded necklace.
What are some good crafts for 9 year olds?
Some good crafts for 9 year olds include making DIY slime, creating a fairy garden, making a tie-dye shirt, creating a colorful wind chime, or making a personalized photo frame.
What should I do when I’m bored for 10 year olds?
When bored, 10 year olds can engage in fun activities such as playing board games, drawing, reading a book, playing video games, or trying out new recipes in the kitchen.
What can a 9 year old do when bored at home inside?
When bored at home inside, a 9 year old can read a book, draw or color, do a puzzle, watch a movie, or try out some fun crafts such as making friendship bracelets, creating a scrapbook, or making a homemade spa kit.
What should a 9 year old do when bored?
When bored, a 9 year old can engage in fun and creative activities such as writing a story, learning a new skill such as knitting or coding, creating art, or playing an instrument.
What to do when you have no money and are bored?
When you have no money and are bored, you can engage in free activities such as going for a walk or hike, creating art with materials you already have, doing a workout or yoga routine, or reading a book from the library.
You can also try volunteering at a local shelter or organization, which can be a rewarding experience.
Wrapping Up The Best DIY Crafts for 9 Year Olds Girl
These 15 best DIY crafts for 9-year-old girls are easy and fun to make. They are a great way to channel your daughter’s creativity and imagination.
You can bond with her and spend some quality time together while making these crafts.
If you like this article about The Best DIY Crafts for 9 Year Olds Girl and would like to know more, please comment below.