Do you love Cinderella? If you do, this fun Cinderella Craft will be right up your alley! From Mickey and Minnie Mouse to Goofy these Disney crafts are sure to make a smile on your child’s face. Check out our fun Cinderella Puppet Craft! Enjoy Cinderella with this fun Disney crafts printable. Let’s Get started!
Materials Needed for the Cinderella Paper Craft
- Cinderella Craft Template
- Brown Paper Bags
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Printable Cinderella Template
4. Elmer’s Glue Sticks for Puppets
5. Westcott Blunt Scissors for Kids for Puppets
How to Make Cinderella?
This fun paper bag Cinderella craft is perfect for kids of all ages! All you need is a paper bag, Cinderella Cut Out Template, some markers, scissors, and glue. So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Printable Cinderella Template
Then print the Cinderella template.
2. Cut Out the Pieces You’ll Need.
Use scissors to cut out the sections for the Cinderella Paper Craft.
3. Make the Cut Outs
Stick the template onto the required colored paper and cut it out.
4. Add the Body
Glue the colored rectangular body on the paper bag
5. Attach Cinderella’s Head
Add Cinderella’s head to the body. Next attach the yellow side hair along with the elegant headband in such a way that the end of it joins the side hair.
6. Add the Bangs
Then attach the yellow curled loose bangs in the front and the bun at the back of the headband.
7. Add Cinderella’s Eyes
Fix the alluring sapphire eyes coupled with eyebrows and lips. Make two tiny black nose holes that look like watermelon seeds a little above the philtrum in addition to a small curve at the corner of the left eye.
8. Attach Cinderella’s Star
Join the earing with small white stars on them. Lastly also decorate the dress and the headband with it.
Thats it! You just created our Cinderella Craft
How did your kids crafts Cinderella turn out? What color did you use to make your Disney Family Crafts out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Cinderella Craft with us.
We hope you enjoyed our Disney Cinderella Crafts!
We hope you enjoyed our paper bag Cinderella puppet for kids! If you liked this article about Cinderella Crafts for Preschoolers, please leave us a comment and let us know. We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
What is a Cinderella Craft?
A Cinderella Craft is a Disney-themed paper bag puppet made from a simple brown paper bag. Disney Cinderella is a cartoon character created by Walt Disney and kids love creating things in her image.
Who is Cinderella?
Cinderella is a classic story about a young girl who is underestimated by her stepmother and stepsisters but ends up being the belle of the ball. The story teaches young girls that they should never give up on their dreams, and that they are worth more than they might think.
Children will have a fun time creating handmade Cinderella Crafts. Disney is known for its vibrant colors and intricate designs, making them the ideal choices for a casual craft project.
Check out these Paper Bag Puppets Ideas!
Create your own Disney paper bag puppets and put on a show for the whole family.
You can make your own Paper Bag Puppets of Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck and more.
Click here to see all our Disney Crafts Paper Bag Puppets.
Mickey Paper Bag Puppet
Puppets are a great way to keep kids of all ages amused. Plus, they’re really easy to create. In this article, we’ll show you how easy it is to make a Mickey Mouse paper bag puppet. This is a great project for kids of all ages, and it’s great for art teachers as well! So let’s get started!
Minnie Paperbag Puppet
This fun and easy Minnie Mouse Puppet Paper Bag Craft is perfect for children. All you need is a few supplies and about 15 minutes. Your children will love making these cute Minnie Mouse Puppet Paper Bag Craft!
Simba Paper Bag Puppet
Looking for a fun craft to catch the kids’ attention? Try making a paper bag Simba puppet! This easy and fun activity will take only a few minutes to complete. Plus, it’s an accessible way for kids to better understand the Lion King movie. Give yourself the opportunity to have fun and be inventive with this Simba paper bag puppet crafting project!
More Arts and Crafts
Cinderella Paper Bag Puppet Instructions
- Download the Cinderella Template
- Print, and cut out the pieces.
- Trace the template onto the required colored paper or print it on colored paper and cut it out.
- Paste the face on the top
- Attach the yellow side hair along with the elegant headband in such a way that the end of it joins the side hair.
- Then attach the yellow curled loose bangs in the front and the bun at the back of the headband.
- Fix the alluring sapphire eyes coupled with eyebrows and lips.
- Make two tiny black nose holes that look like watermelon seeds a little above the philtrum in addition to a small curve at the corner of the left eye.
- Join the earing with small white stars on them and also decorate the dress and the headband with it.
- Congratulations! You have completed the Cinderella Craft!