Looking for a fun and easy paper bag puppet to make with your kids? This Koala Paper Bag Puppet is perfect! Children will love using their imagination to create a colorful and silly Koala Puppet. Use our Free Koala Hand Puppet Template below and get creative making your own Paper Koala design. Let’s get started!
Get Your Printable Animal Paper Bag Puppets Here: Animal Crafts
Materials Needed for the Koala Puppet Paper Bag
- Free Koala Crafts Template
- Brown Paper Bags
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Free Koala Paper Bag Puppet Template
How to Make a Paper Bag Koala Craft?
Want to make a fun Koala craft with your kids? Then look no further! This paper bag Koala is perfect for all ages and can be made in just a few simple steps. So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Koala Craft Template
Then print the Koala puppet pattern.
2. Cut Out the Pieces You’ll Need.
Use scissors to cut out the sections.
3. Glue the Koala Body
Attach the body to the brown paper bag. Then glue the head of the koala to the upper part of the koala’s body
4. Attach Koala Ears
Place the big koala ears behind both sides of the head
5. Add the Koala’s Belly
Glue the stomach of the koala on the bottom of the body. Next Glue the inner ears on top of them
6. Attach the Koala Face.
Glue the eyes on the upper part of the head and the nose in the middle!
7. Add the Koala Mouth
Glue the mouth to the face. Add a pink circle on each cheek. Lastly using the black marker, draw a curl on top of the head
Thats it! You just created The Best Koala Paper Bag Puppet
How did your Koala puppet turn out? What color did you use to make your Koala out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Koala with us.
We hope you enjoyed our Koala PaperBag Puppet Craft!
We hope you enjoyed our paper bag Koala puppet for kids! If you liked this article, please leave us a comment and let us know. We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
What is a Koala Paper Bag Puppet?
Koala Paper Bag Puppets are a fun and easy Koala craft project that can be enjoyed by kids of all ages. All you need is a paper bag, some construction paper, and a few simple supplies to make your own Koala Paper Bag Puppet.
Paper Bag Koala are perfect for story time, puppet shows, or just to have around the house for fun. Best of all, they are very easy to make! Simply follow the Koala Hand Puppet instructions below and you’ll have your own Koala Puppets in no time.
Check out these Paper Bag Animal Puppets!
Making paper bag puppets is a fun and easy way to keep the kids entertained. Not only are they enjoyable, but they can also be educational. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to make a sheep puppet using a paper bag.
This fun and easy paper bag owl puppet craft is perfect for kids. All you need are some basic supplies and about 15 minutes of time. Your kids will love making these cute owls!
Check Out Our Handprint Crafts for Kids!
More Arts and Crafts
Koala Puppet with Paper Instructions
- Download the Koala Puppet Printable Template
- Print and cut out the koala template.
- Trace these templates on colored cardstock.
- Then cut the traced cards.
- Glue the head of the koala to the upper part of the koala’s body
- Place the big koala ears behind both sides of the head
- Glue the inner ears on top of them
- Glue the stomach of the koala on the bottom of the body
- Glue the eyes on the upper part of the head
- Then attach the mouth to the bottom part of the head, and the nose in the middle!
- Glue a pink circle on each cheek of the koala’s face
- Using the black marker, draw a curl on top of the head
- Congratulations! You have completed the Koala Paper Bag Puppet!