Looking for a fun and easy Hedgehog Handprint Craft to make with your kids? This Hedgehog Handprint Craft is perfect! Children will love using their imagination to create a colorful and silly Handprint Hedgehog. Use our Free Hedgehog Handprint Template below and get creative making your own Paper Hedgehog Craft design. Let’s get started!
Materials Needed for the Hedgehog Craft with Handprint
- Free Hedgehog Crafts Template
- Googly Eyes or Pencils
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Free Hedgehog Handprint Template
4. Elmer’s Glue Sticks for Puppets
5. Westcott Blunt Scissors for Kids for Puppets
How to Make a Handprint Hedgehog Craft?
Want to make a fun Hedgehog craft with your kids? Then look no further! This Handprint Hedgehog is perfect for all ages and can be made in just a few simple steps. So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Hedgehog Craft Template
Then print the Hedgehog Handprint pattern.
2. Cut Out the Pieces You’ll Need.
Use scissors to cut out the sections.
3. Cut Hedgehog Template
Stick the template onto the required colored paper and cut it out.
4. Glue the Ear
Stick the pink internal ear on the hedgehog and draw a little smile on the face.
5. Glue the Hedgehog’s Body
Now attach the Hedgehog’s back to the body.
6. Attach the Hedgehog’s Nose
You will now fasten the nose on the bottom in the little gap above
7. Paste the Eyes
Glue the brown sparkling eyes on the white outer circle for the eyes. Then glue them on to the face of the hedgehog. do create the eyebrows and little curve above each eye to represent the eyelids.
8. Add the Hedgehog Quills
Take the three brown hands and stick them at the back to represent the quills of the hedgehog.
Thats it! You just created The Best Handprint Hedgehog Craft
How did your Hedgehog Handprint turn out? What color did you use to make your Hedgehog out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Hedgehog with us.
We hope you enjoyed our Hedgehog Handprint Craft!
We hope you enjoyed our Handprint Hedgehog Craft for kids! If you liked this article, please leave us a comment and let us know. We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun handprint art on our website.
What is a Hedgehog Handprint Craft?
A handprint craft is a cool way to create a memorable piece of art using your hands. Hedgehog Handprint Crafts are a fun and easy Hedgehog craft project that can be enjoyed by kids of all ages. All you need is some construction paper, scissors, glue and a few simple supplies to make your own Hedgehog Handprint Craft.
This handprint Hedgehog craft is a great way to teach kids about animals while keeping them entertained. The free printable makes it super easy to get started, and the Hedgehog handprint results are adorable!
Check out these Craft with Handprint!
Animal Handprint Crafts
Create your own Animal Handprint Crafts and put on a show for the whole family.
You can make your own Handprint Crafts of Turkeys, Lions, Bats, Hedghogs and more.
Click here to see all our Animal Handprint Crafts.
It is time to start thinking about decorations for Thanksgiving. Why not try a fun project with the whole family? This turkey handprint craft is perfect for children of all ages and it shows some Thanksgiving spirit. Get ready to get your hands dirty and make some turkeys!
I’m so excited to share this fun art project with you all! My kids had a blast making these monkey handprints. The best part is that they are really easy to make and the results are adorable. I think these would make a great Father’s Day present, or just a fun way to celebrate summertime. Let’s get started!
What a fun way to make art – with your hands! This easy pig handprint craft is perfect for kids of all ages. And it’s a great way to get creative and have some fun with family and friends. So gather up the paint and get ready to make some adorable pigs!
More Arts and Crafts
Hedgehog Handprint Craft Instructions
- Download the Hedgehog Handprint Template
- Print and cut out the parts.
- Trace your child’s hand onto the dark brown paper and cut out each handprint.
- Stick the pink internal ear on the hedgehog and it draws a little smile.
- Now attach its back to it.
- You will now fasten the nose on the bottom in the little gap above
- You will then glue the brown sparkling eyes that you stuck on the white circle and do create the eyebrows and little curve above each eye to represent the eyelids.
- Take the three brown hands and stick them at the back to represent the spines of the hedgehog.
- Congratulations! You have completed the Hedgehog Handprint Craft!