Looking for a fun and easy Octopus Handprint Craft to make with your kids? This Octopus Handprint Craft is perfect! Children will love using their imagination to create a colorful and silly Handprint Octopus. Use our Free Octopus Handprint Template below and get creative making your own Paper Octopus Craft design. Let’s get started!
Materials Needed for the Octopus Craft with Handprint
- Free Octopus Crafts Template
- Googly Eyes or Pencils
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Free Octopus Handprint Template
How to Make a Handprint Octopus Craft?
Want to make a fun Octopus craft with your kids? Then look no further! This Handprint Octopus is perfect for all ages and can be made in just a few simple steps. So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Octopus Craft Template
Then print the Octopus Handprint pattern.
2. Cut Out the Pieces You’ll Need.
Use scissors to cut out the sections.
3. Cut Octopus Template
Stick the template onto the required colored paper and cut it out.
4. Glue the Octopus Eyes
Get the two round white circles and draw two tiny black circles at the bottom. This will be pasted on each side of the round purple face. (Optional: We think the googly eyes add a lot of fun to this activity!)
5. Paste the Octopus Eyebrows
Add the eyebrows in a slant position in such a way that the creation expresses an angry or frustrated emotion.
6. Add the Mouth
Stick the pink mouth at the bottom
7. Glue the Lips
Glue the blue Octopus lip in its middle.
8. Attach the Legs
Take both hands. Furthermore, join the hands according to the pattern in the picture and secure them at the back demonstrating the legs.
Thats it! You just created The Best Handprint Octopus
How did your Octopus Handprint turn out? What color did you use to make your Octopus out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Octopus with us.
We hope you enjoyed our Octopus Handprint Craft!
We hope you enjoyed our Handprint Octopus Craft for kids! If you liked this article, please leave us a comment and let us know. We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun handprint art on our website.
What is an Octopus Handprint Craft?
A handprint craft is a cool way to create a memorable piece of art using your hands. Octopus Handprint Crafts are a fun and easy Octopus craft project that can be enjoyed by kids of all ages. All you need is some construction paper, scissors, glue and a few simple supplies to make your own Octopus Handprint Craft.
This handprint Octopus craft is a great way to teach kids about animals while keeping them entertained. The free printable makes it super easy to get started, and the Octopus handprint results are adorable!
Check out these Craft with Handprint!
What a fun way to make art – with your hands! This easy pig handprint craft is perfect for kids of all ages. And it’s a great way to get creative and have some fun with family and friends. So gather up the paint and get ready to make some adorable pigs!
I’m so excited to share this fun art project with you all! My kids had a blast making these Lion handprints. The best part is that they are really easy to make and the results are adorable. I think these would make a great Father’s Day present, or just a fun way to celebrate summertime. Let’s get started!
I’m so excited to share this fun art project with you all! My kids had a blast making these monkey handprints. The best part is that they are really easy to make and the results are adorable. I think these would make a great Father’s Day present, or just a fun way to celebrate summertime. Let’s get started!
More Arts and Crafts
Octopus Handprint Craft Instructions
- Download the Octopus Handprint Template
- Print and cut out the parts.
- On a sheet of colored cardstock, trace your child’s left and right hands.
- Glue the eyes slightly above the lips to make the octopus head.
- After that, apply glue paste to the cheeks on the outside and below the eyes.
- Draw spots on the top of the octopus’s head with a dark orange marker.
- Take one of your child’s handprints and snip out the thumb.
- Arrange the hands so that the fingers point down and overlap slightly.
- Join the hands with glue.
- Glue the head to the hand’s palm part.
- Draw the suckers along the edge of the fingers with a dark orange marker.
- Congratulations! You have completed the Octopus Handprint Craft!