Looking for a fun and easy Crab Handprint Craft to make with your kids? This Crab Handprint Craft is perfect! Children will love using their imagination to create a colorful and silly Handprint Baby Chick. Use our Free Crab Handprint Template below and get creative making your own Crab Craft design. Let’s get started!
Materials Needed for the Crab Craft with Handprint
- Free Crab Crafts Template
- Googly Eyes or Pencils
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Free Crab Handprint Instructions
How to Make a Handprint Crab Craft?
Want to make a fun Crab craft with your kids? Then look no further! This Handprint Crab is perfect for all ages and can be made in just a few simple steps. So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Crab Craft Instructions
Then print the Crab Handprint Instructions.
2. Cut Out the Sections.
Use scissors to cut out the sections.
3. Cut Crab Template
Stick the template onto the required colored paper and cut it out. (Add details onto the face using a black marker.)
4. Make the Crab’s Eyes
Take hold of the white circles and fix it on the larger one in red. Finally, take the blue eyeballs and place it right in position at the center of the external eye you just made.
5. Add the eyes to Head
Glue each eye to the left and right side of the head
6. Glue the Crab’s Smile
Prepare the white cut out of the mouth and in it add the tongue and the black part of the mouth later.
7. Attach the Claws
Grab the two cut-out hands and arrange them in such a way that both the thumbs are placed close to each other and slightly overlap. Make sure you fix it in this position. (Optional tracing your child’s hand)
8. Glue the Body
Take the Crabs face and glue it to the middle of the two hands.
9. Attach the Claws
Lastly attach the two claws to both sides of the face.
Thats it! You just created The Best Handprint Crab Craft
How did your Crab Chick Handprint turn out? What color did you use to make your Crab out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Crab with us.
We hope you enjoyed our Crab Handprint Craft!
We hope you enjoyed our Handprint Crab Craft for kids! If you liked this article, please leave us a comment and let us know. We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun handprint art on our website.
What is a Crab Handprint Craft?
A handprint craft is a cool way to create a memorable piece of art using your hands. Crab Handprint Crafts are a fun and easy Crab craft project that can be enjoyed by kids of all ages. All you need is some construction paper, scissors, glue and a few simple supplies to make your own Crab Handprint Craft.
This handprint Crab craft is a great way to teach kids about animals while keeping them entertained. The free printable makes it super easy to get started, and the Crab handprint results are adorable!
Check out these Craft with Handprint!
Animal Handprint Crafts
Create your own Animal Handprint Crafts and put on a show for the whole family.
You can make your own Handprint Crafts of Turkeys, Lions, Bats, Hedghogs and more.
Click here to see all our Animal Handprint Crafts.
It is time to start thinking about decorations for Thanksgiving. Why not try a fun project with the whole family? This turkey handprint craft is perfect for children of all ages and it shows some Thanksgiving spirit. Get ready to get your hands dirty and make some turkeys!
I’m so excited to share this fun art project with you all! My kids had a blast making these Lion handprints. The best part is that they are really easy to make and the results are adorable. I think these would make a great Father’s Day present, or just a fun way to celebrate summertime. Let’s get started!
More Arts and Crafts
Handprint Craft Instructions
- Download the Crab Handprint Template
- Print and cut out the parts.
- Stick the template onto the required colored paper and cut it out
- Add details onto the face using a black marker.
- Take hold of the white circles and fix it on the larger one in red. Finally, take the blue eyeballs and place it right in position at the center of the external eye you just made.
- Prepare the white cut out of the mouth and in it add the tongue and the black part of the mouth later.
- Grab the two cut-out hands and arrange them in such a way that both the thumbs are placed close to each other and slightly overlap. Make sure you fix it in this position
- Now take this and secure it at the back of the face of the crab. Ta-da! Your crab is now all set to crawl on the sunny beach!
- Congratulations! You have completed the Crab Handprint Craft!