Looking for a fun and easy Monkey Handprint Craft to make with your kids? This Monkey Handprint Craft is perfect! Children will love using their imagination to create a colorful and silly Handprint Monkey. Use our Free Monkey Handprint Template below and get creative making your own Paper Monkey Craft design. Let’s get started!
Materials Needed for the Monkey Craft with Handprint
- Free Monkey Crafts Template
- Googly Eyes or Pencils
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Free Monkey Handprint Template
How to Make a Handprint Monkey Craft?
Want to make a fun Monkey craft with your kids? Then look no further! This Handprint Monkey is perfect for all ages and can be made in just a few simple steps. So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Monkey Craft Template
Then print the Monkey Handprint pattern.
2. Cut Out the Pieces You’ll Need.
Use scissors to cut out the sections.
3. Cut Monkey Template
Stick the template onto the required colored paper and cut it out
4. Add the Monkey Face
Glue the monkey face to the head. Also, make sure that you add proper details to the face with a marker or pencil.
5. Glue the Monkey Eyes
Take the eyeballs colored in orange and paste them on the white patch selected for the eyes and don’t miss sticking it on the face.
6. Attach the Monkey Nose
Add the cute little black nose to its place. Then attach the mouth. Lastly glue the teeth and tongue on the mouth.
7. Attach the Ears
Attach the inner eras to the external ones and place them onto the sides of the head.
8. Add the Monkey Fur
Then attach the curvy tan fur part on the palm and then stick it all together at the back of the face
Thats it! You just created The Best Handprint Monkey Craft
How did your Monkey Handprint turn out? What color did you use to make your Monkey out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Monkey with us.
We hope you enjoyed our Monkey Handprint Craft!
We hope you enjoyed our Handprint Monkey Craft for kids! If you liked this article, please leave us a comment and let us know. We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun handprint art on our website.
What is a Monkey Handprint Craft?
A handprint craft is a cool way to create a memorable piece of art using your hands. Monkey Handprint Crafts are a fun and easy Monkey craft project that can be enjoyed by kids of all ages. All you need is some construction paper, scissors, glue and a few simple supplies to make your own Monkey Handprint Craft.
This handprint Monkey craft is a great way to teach kids about animals while keeping them entertained. The free printable makes it super easy to get started, and the Monkey handprint results are adorable!
Check out these Craft with Handprint!
It is time to start thinking about decorations for Thanksgiving. Why not try a fun project with the whole family? This turkey handprint craft is perfect for children of all ages and it shows some Thanksgiving spirit. Get ready to get your hands dirty and make some turkeys!
I’m so excited to share this fun art project with you all! My kids had a blast making these Lion handprints. The best part is that they are really easy to make and the results are adorable. I think these would make a great Father’s Day present, or just a fun way to celebrate summertime. Let’s get started!
More Arts and Crafts
Monkey Handprint Craft Instructions
- Download the Monkey Handprint Template
- Print and cut out the parts.
- Stick the template onto the required colored paper and cut it out
- Also, make sure that you add proper details to the face
- Take the eyeballs colored in orange and paste them on the white patch selected for the eyes and don’t miss sticking it on the face.
- Add the cute little black nose to its place
- Attach the inner eras to the external ones and place them onto the sides of the head.
- Then attach the curvy tan part on the palm and then stick it all together at the back of the face
- Now your monkey is ready to jump from vine to vine.
- Congratulations! You have completed the Monkey Handprint Craft!